Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

It's Time to Verify Sellers

It's time for eBay to have some verification process that sellers have what they publicly claimed to have for sale. This nonsense of having people coming on their site and listing things they don't have is killing the spirit of online shopping...even...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 96 replies
  • 4 helpful

NEW eBay Price Match Guarantee Feature?

Hello,I hope this message finds you all well. Today an interesting thing occurred on the app that has never happened to me before. I am going to write this in point-form.1. I sell an item to a buyer2. Buyer immediately requests to cancel sale after p...

Ebay not releasing payouts $$ stuck in processing

At my wits end with ebay and their B$ so called customer service. Over a month ago a red warning banner appeared informing me that I need to update account details ie. photo of drivers licence etc. or payouts would be put on hold after Oct 18. Being ...

Help please. Filing Sales Tax Reporting as an Ebay Reseller.

Since Ebay is collecting and paying the taxes for our individual sales, Do we need to file a new tax form every 6 months to report the amount of taxes due? Or is this part of what Ebay provides? @links

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! I am a novice seller. I would like to ask what certifications are required for newly developed produ

I am a novice seller of pet supplies (handmade textile products). I would like to ask you what product certifications and procedures we need to obtain after we develop new pet textile products in order to sell them on eBay in compliance. I need your ...

Comics for sale have disappeared

I have several comics that have been listed but unsold. They are not on the list by that name. Does Ebay just randomly take some comics off my list without telling me? thanks. Barb Schmidt

scheduled start time problems

I'm listed several items, I'm trying to schedule the auction start times as I normally do. 1. I pick the date. 2. I pick the start time (example: 7:15pm). 3. I click "done". When I exit the scheduled time box it reads "start time: 6:15pm, some times ...

Resolved! I'm selling more to international customers

Ever since I started sending more sold packages to the eBay hub (eBay International Shipping ), I have been selling much more to international customers. Are others finding this to be true? What makes the difference?

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Looks Like A Bumpy Road Ahead

Now that eBay has released their Q1 report, sellers may wonder what's ahead for Q2 or Q3? From what I'm reading and watching, even from Lannone himself, it looks a little concerning. If you're struggling now as a seasoned seller, or if you're new to ...

anyone else after signing in, getting a screen to sign in with passkey

Since early this afternoon, I am finding after signing in to ebay, I am getting a page with an option to sign in with a Passkey. Under that is "skip for now" and when I click that it takes me to my ebay page. The thing is, I don't want to sign in wit...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 29 replies
  • 8 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors