Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Confrontational Buyer

I have been a member of Ebay in excess of 20+ years. I both sell and purchase, though I am a lightweight compared to most. I strive to provide as much detail and description of my items and provide as many photographs as possible and encourage any qu...

Help responding to an INR - I'm the seller

Buyer opened an INR case today, and Ebay says I need to resolve by 5/31. (I assume they mean reply by...??) Buyer paid 5/12I shipped 5/13Item is still in transit. It has been sitting in South NJ since 5/17..... sigh.I filed a missing mail claim on 5/...

User avatar by Scout
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can we cancel order from such customers?

Hello together,i have a buyer, that leaves feedback like this.is there any chance not to sell to this customer and cancel the transaction without getting hit by ebay?i know i sell a good product i have a lot of positive feedback.i checked a few where...

Bildschirmfoto vom 2024-05-25 20-26-04.png

Account Restriction for Digital Item Sales (USA and Canada)

Hello eBay Community,I am seeking advice regarding a recent restriction placed on my eBay account for sales in the USA and Canada. My account was restricted due to what was cited as "bad shipping performance." However, I sell digital items—specifical...

Resolved! sick of ebay **bleep**

Pardon Our Interruption... As you were browsing eBay, something about your browser made us think you were a bot. There are a few reasons this might happen: You're a power user moving through this website with super-human speed. You've disabled JavaSc...

Resolved! Seller CONtinually STEALS my listing Pictures, Titles & Descriptions...Where do I report it???

I've been dealing with this seller for quite some time now...many years now...about over it...He sells the same type items as me...He continually steals my listing pictures, titles, descriptions, WORD for WORD....doesnt even attempt to change anythin...

Captureubtyf.PNG Capture8j796h.PNG Capturetyhhrtyu.PNG Captureytbh67yht.PNG

Service Metrics **bleep**

I'd like to know why something completely out of my control that was completely resolved is still showing up on my service metrics? I sold an item on 3/23/24. The item was shipped on 3/24/24. The wonderful folks at USPS managed to misplace the item a...

Any safe place to sell?

Hello, everyone.Do you know any safe place to sell? eBay no more trusted. It supports crooks. Nasty people stealing more and more expensive goods. And ebay does nothing... Only what it can do grab money from seller and give them thief...Even as a buy...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling on eBay

Greetings Fellow eBay Sellers,Are your sales better or worst than this time last year? Just wondering. Our store business is the lowest in several years. Thanks for your input.

Shipping on new listings

What have they done to the shipping options on listings? It used to be so simple. Now it's messed up. I don't want it to be the same for all listings because sometimes it depends on the size and weight of the package. And for some I only want to use ...

EBay collecting fees on shipping and taxes how is this legal? Class action lawsuit?

I sell an item for 75.99, I charge shipping fee of 15.99 and sale tax is 9.29 which gives a total of 101.27. But instead of Ebay charging the fee of 12.9% (which is outrageous) on the 75.99 they are taking 12.9 % on the total 101.27!! Now how in the ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors