cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return question

I offer two week returns. 

Ebay accepted a return after one or two days, and then SENT  a refund for me!  All this without my approval within the 2 week period, and NOT asking for a return of the item1

Anyone know what's up?  Is it something I missed?

Mell

"It is unreasonable to attempt to reason with the unreasonable."
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Return question

Was this for a buyers remorse reason or for a nad as described reason? Either way, ebay shouldn't have refunded automatically.  Check your selling preferences - returns and make sure that there is nothing in there suggesting that you refund automatically in specific circumstances.

https://www.ebay.com/rtn/Return/SellerRules

btw Most of your listings that I checked showed 30 days returned/buyer pays return shipping.  The ones with 14 days must be fairly old listings as it's been a while since ebay started allowing 14 days returns other than in certain categories.  In most categories including clothing, if you offer returns it has to be for at least 30 days.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Return question

Thank you!

I looked at the link you sent and it had been changed to automatic payment for returns, and seller did not have to return the item.  I swear I did not change it to that!  Weird....

Thanks,

Mell

"It is unreasonable to attempt to reason with the unreasonable."
Message 3 of 3
latest reply
About this board

Welcome to the Returns board! Here you can discuss returns with other members.

Returns related questions? Whether you're a buyer or a seller, check here to get started: