cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return Laptop computer

Received laptop computer without power or charge cord.   Computer want work without either! 

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Return Laptop computer

@bwhyz1963v 

If the computer was listed with those included, you'll need to open a Return request, citing 'Not as Described' to be made whole. The MBG has you covered. Good luck.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

The computer was not listed with power or charge cord and when I contacted seller he said return and he would repay and also pay S&H, just fill out eBay return form, which I did, but when it said submit form, that's where it stopped and I have got no help from eBay Customer Service.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

@bwhyz1963v @This is how a return works. You have 30 days from the delivery date to open a return

Come back here with any questions. 

Go to your eBay Purchase History and open a return case.
Find the item in your Purchase History and press the, blue 'Return this item' button. Select "Item is Not as Described" as the reason for the return.

If it requires you to upload a photo to the return case you will need to do that.

Seller will be required to provide a prepaid shipping label IF they want the item back before refunding. Send the item back with the prepaid return label.

When the return tracking shows delivered back to the seller, the seller will have 2 days to inspect and refund your purchase. If that does not happen, on day 3 there will be an "Ask eBay to Step In", option for you to click on. EBay will refund your money.

If seller does not send a return label within 3 days and the "Ask eBay To Step In" option is not available, you will have to contact eBay. Contact eBay thru Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/eBayForBusiness/
Using the instant messaging and explain that the seller has not provided a return label.

Under NO circumstances do you close the return before getting your refund, REGARDLESS of what the seller might tell you.

Come back here with any or all questions you might have throughout this process.

Posting ID
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

@lakefor94 wrote:

Select "Item is Not as Described" as the reason for the return.

But it is as described. The buyer admits that.

"The computer was not listed with power or charge cord"

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Normally if the item arrived with everything described you need to open a return with one of the remorse reasons if the seller accepts returns, and you would pay for return shipping unless it says the seller pays...

in your case it seems like the seller is agreeing to a return with their own money, the only way to do that is open a not as described case which would be inaccurate and I don't know any seller who would willingly agree to that kind of case being opened against them. Another option would be opening a remorse return and you pay the return shipping and trust the seller to reimburse you later. 

I don't know what the seller meant by he will repay... 

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

@bennotbill wrote:

@lakefor94 wrote:

Select "Item is Not as Described" as the reason for the return.

But it is as described. The buyer admits that.

"The computer was not listed with power or charge cord"

Missed that, thanks.

Posting ID
Message 7 of 7
latest reply
About this board

Welcome to the Returns board! Here you can discuss returns with other members.

Returns related questions? Whether you're a buyer or a seller, check here to get started: