cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refunding Shipping

I hate this new site, I will never sell on Ebay again.  I just want to refund to shipping overage to my buyers.  Ebay has just lost one more seller.  

Message 1 of 21
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Refunding Shipping

Refunds in MP are easy peasy. Go to your Seller Hub/Orders/Paid and shipped. Find the Order in question, pull down the menu to the left of the Order and select 'Send refund'. Enter the amount, confirm and submit. Good luck.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Refunds in MP are easy peasy. Go to your Seller Hub/Orders/Paid and shipped. Find the Order in question, pull down the menu to the left of the Order and select 'Send refund'. Enter the amount, confirm and submit. Good luck.

Message 2 of 21
latest reply

Ok so I did what you said, no where in my drop down menu does it say refunds, I am so confused.  I really hate ebay right now.

Message 3 of 21
latest reply

@hippichick2 

When you push the down arrow, you don't see this (in yellow) among your choices? Hmmm...

Screenshot (14)_LI.jpg

Message 4 of 21
latest reply

I hate it too! I just came here because I have no other option since they dont HELP US EVER anymore. I hate Ebay now.

Message 5 of 21
latest reply

Actually no. I've done that and dont have that option. You dont know what the hell you are talking about by saying it's so easy. Not only is it NOT easy, but its NOT POSSIBLE! Not on the app and not on my computer. 

Message 6 of 21
latest reply

Nope!! 

Message 7 of 21
latest reply

Hi, what profession are you in? 

Selling has become very complicated on eBay. You just need a little patience. I have a whole lot of problems with eBay's managing system or whatever they call it, too

I feel you,

Message 8 of 21
latest reply

Never try anything on app. It will just get you crazy with no real options. I can't figure out what's it that you want to do. Otherwise, I'll help you

Put it on layman's words please

Message 9 of 21
latest reply

I'm a caregiver actually and I'm actually pretty patient and am not easily angered..but I've about had enough with ebay and their forced bullcrap to get more from us as they are taking away what good they once offered us!! And we are just supposed to take it!? Its audacious! It's like a forced mandate almost... totally unbelievable all the same.

Message 10 of 21
latest reply

Thank you Santa Monica, but unless you are an Ebay agent who can I initiate 2 shipping refunds from my voided labels, I need to wait. I know its after hours now but I've been trying.ro deal with this for weeks! They make it impossible and I just got really upset while reading this other users frustration because I feel it too! Ha! Even though I'm bummed that other people are feeling this undesirable response to ebay's failures, in a way, its kind of gratifying to see I'm not alone!

Message 11 of 21
latest reply

I know, I know, God I know, just add all your pays, that says a lot

This might help you;

Go to 'paid and shipped orders'

Click on the order number, under order details colum

On order page, upper right corner, there is a blue box, 

Click on smaller box of scroll down menu

The refund option is all the way down, one to the last

Make the desirable refund to that order

Message 12 of 21
latest reply

Oh, I am sorry, you want refunds from your voided labels ... okay, let me look

Message 13 of 21
latest reply

"How to void a shipping label

"How long you have to void a shipping label depends on the shipping service you used.

• USPS: You have 5 days to void a USPS shipping label that you printed on eBay, and it can take up to 21 days for USPS to approve or reject the refund. If it's approved, you'll receive an email that you have been refunded
  • UPS: You have 24 hours to void a UPS label. If you don't use the label within 5 days, the label will be automatically voided and a credit will be issued to your available funds, or back to your original payment method, depending on how you paid for the label
  • FedEx: FedEx labels can't be voided because you're not charged until the package has been delivered

Here's how to void a shipping label you printed on eBay:

1. Go to Manage shipping labels
  2. Find the item you'd like to void the shipping label for, then from the Actions column, select More Actions, and then select Void.
  3. Choose your reason for voiding the label. If you want to, you can add a message for the buyer.
  4. Select Void shipping "

I looked into it, real complicated. Done it once myself, but normally it is too late for me to get refund for purchased labels, I am always late and there's no refund options once you're out of time threshold

I know, you have a good one

Stay Safe 

Message 14 of 21
latest reply

There is a time limit when I had to print multiple labels due to printer problems? That's totally bullcrap

Message 15 of 21
latest reply
About this board

Welcome to the Returns board! Here you can discuss returns with other members.

Returns related questions? Whether you're a buyer or a seller, check here to get started: