cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Seller is knowing whats going on! You are all being frauded if you are selling hot items

If you havent figured it out yet, and wondering why you keep getting false claim returns, fraud, and chargebacks.  And forwarding address as customers, then youre not paying attention.

Anyone who says or denies the amount of fraud happening, isn't selling in a category that it happens to, isn't as large as they think they are, and isn't paying attention because you think its a part of business.

Anyone who wants proof of the fraud, the threats on my life, the targeting of my account, the harassment, the proof of an ebay customer stating he has 900 accounts, or proof of fraud and how theyre doing it with images from usps, and the package itself,  Contact me!

if you want to know how to protect yourself from these scammers, and from ebay tampering with your account,  reply here and ill tell you.

Anyone who comes to this post and starts to act like this is **bleep** and is a larger seller, then you are not looking. I can show you which orders in your account are fraud, and dropshippers by looking at your orders, and how they are entered in.  i can tell by the account username and phone #.  I can show you what to look for and you will find its more than you thought

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: No Seller is knowing whats going on! You are all being frauded if you are selling hot items

@bonus-deal wrote:

if you want to know how to protect yourself from these scammers, and from ebay tampering with your account,  reply here and ill tell you.

Yes, I want to know how to protect myself from scammers and keep ebay from tampering with my account.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Re: No Seller is knowing whats going on! You are all being frauded if you are selling hot items

Have you been experiencing this return issue?  if so do you sell on amazon/walmart/facebook with the same name?

if not then i don't know how to explain all of this without examples without causing this to be an essay. 

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Also, if youre not selling in a category that is high fraud and don't understand how this is happening, then this woulnt pertain to your store. 

if you sell car parts, and don't have serial # and are selling generic product, then you can't protect yourself.  ebay will always side with the customer.

the only fraud you can protect yourself from is empty box returns and switcharoos.

depedning on what you are selling, i can help you here so you can protect yourself,  because once ebay knows that all sellers are now knowing how to protect themselves, they will find themselves having to pay us and the customer because they closed a case falsely without looking at all the proof you sent. 

i have another post on how people are doing fraud.  i say dropshippers but this can be anyone doing it.  Its just that Dropshippers are the ones who are really figuring it out because they know how to manipulate ebay

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Anyone who comes to this post and starts to act like this is **bleep** and is a larger seller, then you are not looking. I can show you which orders in your account are fraud, and dropshippers by looking at your orders, and how they are entered in. i can tell by the account username and phone #. I can show you what to look for and you will find its more than you thought

I have over 11,000 listings so I guess that would qualify as a "larger seller". My return rate for any and all reasons averages around 1/2 of 1 %

All generalizations are bad, even this one.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

@bonus-deal wrote:

I can show you what to look for and you will find its more than you thought

You say that, but never tell us anything.

Have a great day
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

This is a really old thread so I don't know if you will even get this but I really need help with the fraud I'm dealing with as a seller. I just had a $820 watch listed I gave the guy a $120 discount as low as I could possibly go on price. We talked back and forth quite a bit sent him many many extra pictures explained everything about the watch to him. He said he needed 3 days and please don't cancel my order please I am going to pay I'm just on the road and I need to get home first blah blah blah. Ok no problem then he paid after seeing dozens of extra pictures videos so he knew exactly what he was getting he said he loved it. Well it was a signature delivery he got it in 3 days and he himself signed for it. But then with no contact no return request no messages nothing he contested the charge with his financial institution. He refuses to respond to my messages he just went silent and contested the charge within a couple hours after signing for it. So the financial institution whatever his is has to look into the situation I sent them all the screenshots of our conversation showing him begging me not to cancel because of how much he wants it all the extra pictures him saying he loves it. But the dispute can take up to 90 days and until they make their decision eBay won't do anything to help me. Even though they see the conversation see he signed for it they said due to their policy they can't help me until his bank makes a decision against me which could take up to 90 days!!!! Then to make it worse all my payouts from any other sales are on hold. Like **bleep** and if the guys bank goes against me eBay said they would step in or side with him and I wouldn't get my item back and would have to pay back the $700 to him and he keeps the watch like **bleep**. Why wouldn't they make him return the item why does he get the keep the item and I have to give him back $700 like come on why doesn't eBay acknowledge that it's obviously a scam and why don't they make him return it to get the refund it just doesn't make sense. Then all customer service says is don't worry about it it's only up to 90 days and you "might" be able to get the money put back on your account. Might 90 days what stay calm yea ok 🙄 how can they see what is happening and not protect me at all. They won't even step in until the bank rules against me but I have a feeling they are going to say sorry we still can't do anything for you but you know it's ok it's only $700. How can they not take responsibility for a scammer on their website and then not even help the seller who got scammed it's mind boggling. I'm disabled and literally live week to week I just had a lung removed and I have 2 more tumors on my spine I can't afford this to happen to me. I told eBay begged them to help or contact his bank on my behalf to tell them I did everything I was supposed to and that I'm being scammed but nope they don't due that because you know policy. I don't know what to do it's going to destroy me I'm not in a financial situation to loose $700 but they don't care. Sorry this is so long I'm just in a panic and can't believe eBay is just hanging me out to dry. What can I do in this situation just get scammed for $700 oh well I mean there has to be a way to fight this customer service has the power to override this I know they do but they just don't care. Sorry for this being so long my anxiety is through the roof. What do or can I do? 

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Hi @bigjsa-44 

I’m so sorry, but eBay has no control over banking institutions.  Once the buyer filed a chargeback with their credit card company … it is out of eBay’s hands.  

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply
About this board

Welcome to the Returns board! Here you can discuss returns with other members.

Returns related questions? Whether you're a buyer or a seller, check here to get started: