cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Library DVDs

So here's a new one on me, I have a buyer who contact me because the DVD they bought from me is a former library disk.  So I explain to them how libraries will get rid of extra copies or items that don't get borrowed to sell for new items that will be more useful to the community.  They response by saying I'm wrong and if it was released then it would have had X marks on it.  So I'm not sure if they are trying to elude that it was stolen.  So what are my options here?  He has not mentioned that it doesn't work or any issue like that, just that it was a library disk and he was a return.  Do I have to accept a return on it?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Library DVDs

Correction he is now calling it stolen...

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Library DVDs

If they file a case, you have to issue a paid return label or just refund.  I have purchased books that were stamped discarded by ...... public library.   Don't think that rubber ink stamp would work on a DVD.

Bottom line, if a case is filed, you will be refunding.    In fact the buyers never needed a good reason to return. The fact it arrived on a Tuesday is good enough for eBay.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply
About this board

Welcome to the Returns board! Here you can discuss returns with other members.

Returns related questions? Whether you're a buyer or a seller, check here to get started: