cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Return - Wants a "Regular type" label not "Scan type"

Hello everyone.

I have a customer who has not made any progress on their return so I reached out and asked if they needed any help.

They said, "I see a scan type return label and I'm unable to use this type of return label. Please send a regular printable type of return label and I will print that label and return asap."

No idea what is meant by this, anyone have any idea what I should do?

Thanks

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Customer Return - Wants a "Regular type" label not "Scan type"

@dbs_merch wrote:

Hello everyone.

I have a customer who has not made any progress on their return so I reached out and asked if they needed any help.

They said, "I see a scan type return label and I'm unable to use this type of return label. Please send a regular printable type of return label and I will print that label and return asap."

No idea what is meant by this, anyone have any idea what I should do?

Thanks

No clue?

Like maybe they mean the QR code thing ebay does now?

Why can't they just print the label from the return?

If they can't print the label I'd let them worry about it, what is the time left on it?

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Customer Return - Wants a "Regular type" label not "Scan type"

I have no idea what the buyer is seeing, either. Isn't the Return label the same variety as your shipping label? You might ask that of the buyer... or just reinforce that the label offered in the Return claim is the correct one to use.

Beyond that... I'd probably just let the case time out. Lead a horse to water; can't make him drink... blah, blah, blah.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply
About this board

Welcome to the Returns board! Here you can discuss returns with other members.

Returns related questions? Whether you're a buyer or a seller, check here to get started: