cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyer has left bad feedback despite my good faith attempt to deliver a product

The customer provided an address that does not exist, and the product was returned to me.  The customer left bad feedback and demanded a refund before the product was even returned; the only communications I have received are gibberish:

"Buyer’s message: "Sorry Baby Don't the merchandise to you Again Dyna Dyna coming to Delivery the returned by the daughter from another mother only the de rondines dejaba calle calle en ashburton Street en National Forest Street Because they know everybody know my Hero is my house my brother is my own house de YouTube no de YouTube" "

None of the "Next, tell us what happened" options in reporting a buyer seem to apply to someone that has provided a non-existent address, then demanded a refund when I have made a good-faith effort to deliver their product!

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

If the item was sent to the address on the order but was returned to you, I think it'd be proper to refund the buyer less the original shipping cost. You've got your item to relist for a good buyer. Add the first to your Block Bidder List. Hang in there.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@ajorchids You can get this removed. Buyer's are responsible for having a correct shipping address. The tracking would show that the package was returned to you due to error in address, so you will be fine. What you need to do is reach out to eBay using social media. Just give them the ID# of the transaction and the tracking number, the agent will be able to access your account and verify everything. You can then have this feedback removed. Make sure you get on this quickly. Best of luck to you....

https://twitter.com/askebay

https://www.facebook.com/eBay/

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Now I have a new purchase waiting for me- it's the exact same products, but from a different bidder, also in the same state as the original. It's a very unusual set of products to order together, so it's likely to be the same buyer.

However, I banned the original bidder. It looks like they have used another user's account to purchase these items and get around my ban. They have not replied to any of my correspondence asking why they are giving me bad feedback.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply
About this board

Welcome to the Returns board! Here you can discuss returns with other members.

Returns related questions? Whether you're a buyer or a seller, check here to get started: