cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

up loading Pics.

I cant load pics from the moble app today. Gives me an error message. Can upload pics to other sites.

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: up loading Pics.

I'm having  the same problem,  trying to add pictures to a draft get error  message. 

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Dude! I thought I had been hacked by China! I have tried and tried and it keeps saying ERROR. I do NOT like the way the updated app looks. Why change the whole thing like this?

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

I though it was just me, I deleted, re installed eBay app. turned phone off for about 15 min. plus a few other things to get my images uploaded to drafts from my iphone like I always do and pics are not uploading. Had to email them from my phone, downloaded them from email using pc, then uploaded to ebay drafts from computer. This took so much more time but it did work. Hope eBay fixes yet this other glitch!
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

I'm having the problem too.  And the mobile app for loading pictures looks weird now.  I tried all the same things mentioned and it's still not working.  So frustrating!  I also called ebay, and they told me to wait 24 hours and try again.  Gee, thanks!  So glad to see I'm not alone.  

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

SAME PROBLEM UPLOADING PHOTOS VIA MY COMPUTER. THIS SINCE 2 DAYS NOW. ANY HINTS?

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Can't upload pics on e bat
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the length of time that has passed since this thread began, we have locked it from future replies. If this is still an issue that warrants discussion, don't hesitate to begin a new thread here.

Thanks.
Message 8 of 8
latest reply