cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Server error, please remove and try again" problem uploading photos. CONTINUES!!

2 days straight now I cannot add photos per a request from a potential buyer.

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: "Server error, please remove and try again" problem uploading photos. CONTINUES!!

Same here. This is absoloutely ridiculous. It has been going on for me for over a year or more, but usually I was able to get it to work after a few tries. Now, I have lost potential buyers. I tried my phone app and was able to send pics that way, but they were so tiny, you could not see them. At a loss on what to do.

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

Re: "Server error, please remove and try again" problem uploading photos. CONTINUES!!

Similar thread  here: was locked by eBay today. Not a helpful response to the problem or the legitimate complaints of eBay users.

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

2:31pm today I was able to FINALLY attach and send the 4 pictures I needed to send!

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

This has been going on now for YEARS.  Don't you love how eBay mandates correspondance only via their messaging system - but then gives us a piece of **bleep** that they know to be broken, but don't care to fix?

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

I can't see any of my view.  They are all gone.  What is happening?

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

this is horrible I have the same problem

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

Ebay does not care about you as a seller-in fact we are all loathed. Their actions are clear as can be....
Message 8 of 12
latest reply

Had many problems over the years with this, and still it continues. A damned nuisance and a choke on sales and service. Have never found a solution.

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

Ran into this problem just now.  Normally I can get around the issue by reducing the file size, but now nothing is working.  

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

Found a work around using the ebay app. Made sure each picture was at least 500 pixels on the largest side and it worked. Hopefully this helps someone.

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

I had the same problem. I tried uploading random j peg files and they seem to upload just fine. Since I was using photo shop and had created a J peg file they would not upload without the error message. I tried rasterizing the file. This time it went through with out a problem. I don't think there is a server problem. It may be due to how the J-peg file is created in photo shop.

Message 12 of 12
latest reply