cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

paypall not making payments for royal mail labels

heya , 

this is a problem i have been having for 3 days now , for the first 2 days i got

-PayPal is unable to process your payment at this time. You can try changing the payment method inside of your PayPal account.

checked paypall , it had funds trough a working card . payments were working as i did a label on royal mail's website and it all went fine.

contacted ebay help , talked me trough trying different options , tried doing it trough chrome but did not resolve it . in the end i cancelled the paypall link and reconnected it and after a few hours it worked again and managed to do 2 labels , as it was already evening and no point going to the post office anymore .

today the problem is back again , on top of the first error message it gives - Something is wrong. Please try again later. -  as well .

it did say at some point today that royal mail is having issues , is this problem related or has any one else got an issue like i do ? it will just be a pain if i have items building up that need to be shipped out today , normally i would opt for yodel but it just happens to be that their collection point in my village shut down a few days ago so will mean a further trip to drop them off .

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

paypall not making payments for royal mail labels

@maarsy 

This is the U.S. site - ebay.com

If you still need help, return to UK eBay - www.ebay.co.uk

U.S. Community Volunteer

Message 2 of 2
latest reply