cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ebay page display

the font display is screwed up on my account its only on the ebay website on my computer the page display is all different sizes and large arrows this just happend yesterday witch would be 8/10/20 any one know how to get it to go back to normal i tryed zooming doesnt work

Message 1 of 19
latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Re: ebay page display

Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you try a different browser?

Message 2 of 19
latest reply

no i didnt i can use my cell phone that works fine but i cant advertise  with the phone

Message 3 of 19
latest reply

Try using another browser.

If eBay pages load fine in the second browser, go back to your first browser and clear your browser cache ("for all time" if that is an option) and possibly delete your eBay cookies.

Message 4 of 19
latest reply

this is what i get when i scroll down on my active pagethis is what i get when i scroll down on my active page

Message 5 of 19
latest reply

Did you try a different browser?

Message 6 of 19
latest reply

I keep wondering why anybody asks if you used another browser? Why would I change the preferred browser on my computer? Especially when it works everywhere else? I like my browser.  <:

Think or Thwim...
Message 7 of 19
latest reply

i hvent tried another browser i used my phone to post some new items today its only the ebay page on my computer that is showing the crazy fonts ..

Message 8 of 19
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Because if you use a different browser and it works fine, then something changed on the current browser to cause the anomaly. Once you narrow it down to the browser, you can continue diagnosing the issue.

Unless every ebay member is experiencing this, chances are it's the OP's PC. And since ebay is an online entity chances are it the browser they are using.

Message 9 of 19
latest reply

@merceemay 

I keep wondering why anybody asks if you used another browser? Why would I change the preferred browser on my computer?

Why assume that "try another browser" means "change your preferred browser"? Particularly if the very next sentence is, "If the page loads correctly, go back to your original browser and clear your cache".

If you say that your lamp does not work, and someone suggests that you try plugging it in to a different outlet, do you assume that they are just giving you decoration tips? Do you argue that the current outlet is your preferred outlet because it is closer to your desk? Perhaps plugging your lamp into a different outlet will provide new information that will allow you to determine whether the breaker is tripped for that outlet or if the bulb is bad.

It is possible to use more than one browser at a time. Browsers are free; most can be downloaded in a minute with a reasonable connection. You do not need to uninstall your old browser to try a different one.

Message 10 of 19
latest reply

only on phone

Message 11 of 19
latest reply

sorry to keep posting this is the last time is tehre anyone out there that knows how to fix the homepage mine all of a sudden went like thissorry to keep posting this is the last time is tehre anyone out there that knows how to fix the homepage mine all of a sudden went like this

Message 12 of 19
latest reply

Not just you - I'm having the exact same issue today with Firefox. Ebay works in Chrome but not Firefox. Your screencaps match my experience exactly. I uninstalled/reinstalled Firefox, refreshed it to default, neither worked. No idea what's happening with it tonight, was working just fine about 6 hours ago.

Message 13 of 19
latest reply

Same issue here in 79.0 (64-bit) using Windows 10. Also found a short thread on Twitter to askebay which mentions this same issue.

Seems like a recent bug introduced, possibly, maybe.

Message 14 of 19
latest reply

Same problem for me using Firefox 79.0 (64-bit). This version has also caused a few issues with other sites. I assume it will be dealt with in good time.

Message 15 of 19
latest reply