cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay store issue today says my store doesn't exist.

Good Morning,

It is 7:28am est time, when I try to go to my eBay store, it says it does not exist. However, I can find my items, feedback, etc.

If I type the url https://www.ebay.com/str/sjbassociates I get the message that my store does not exist, there are 959 listings, what's up?

Thank you,

Kathie

Message 1 of 28
latest reply
27 REPLIES 27

Re: eBay store issue today says my store doesn't exist.

Ditto.  All I see is :

This page does not exist. Please continue to shop on eBay

Message 16 of 28
latest reply

I had the same problem this morning. At 8:00 a.m. EST, I called the Ebay offices when they opened up and was told it was a global glitch. They said they're working on it. I said if I can't get into my store then no one else can. They told me that people still can go in & look at items individually. I explained that this does me no good if people are trying to get into my store itself as I have several repeat customers. I only discovered the problem at 7:30 a.m. when I got up. There's no answer as to how long it has actually been out of service. As anyone with a store is paying for that service of having the store, I told them that there needs to be some kind of compensation as I am losing business. Not sure about anyone else but I currently have 461 items on. I have another 25-30 to add and I'm probably just a small fish compared to some. 

Message 17 of 28
latest reply

Over 2 hours now and still down !
Message 18 of 28
latest reply

@ebabey

Hi, lots of comments on the Seller Board, too. Biggest problem besides no one can access the Store, once a buyer searches and lands on one of your active listings, there is no where else to go to see the seller's other listings. You have to click on their feedback #, then to the right click on View Items for Sale. They can also access the ME page to access other listings. 

I ain't got the brains to make this up (Fantastic Beasts)
Message 19 of 28
latest reply

Where is the STORE "EKMADONNA" that I pay $59.95 for a month? Where are my 1500 listings? You people are going to TAKE OVER all aspects of our money and payments? Really?

Message 20 of 28
latest reply

Mine has disappeared also.
Message 21 of 28
latest reply

9:53 AM EST. My eBay store page is back up.
Message 22 of 28
latest reply

Store pages are back up as of 9:56 AM. EST.
Message 23 of 28
latest reply

My store pages are now back up.
Message 24 of 28
latest reply

We were still getting blank pages on all of our Orders pages, no matter what we filtered or searched it by.

Finally I tried the "Eligible for unpaid item cases" link on the Seller Hub and it said that I was no longer enrolled in Selling Manager. It gave me the option to re-enroll in Selling Manager (free) or enroll in Selling Manager Pro (for a fee). I re-enrolled in Selling Manager and now everything appears to be back to normal.

Message 25 of 28
latest reply

Add me to your list of sightless stores,social media boost my sales.The holidays are fast approaching\

I hope its fixed before then.

Message 26 of 28
latest reply

I was getting the same thing when I would click on the little door, instead of taking me to my store it would also say "sorry this store does not exist.  Now I can get to my store page but when I click on a catagory it says "Sorry store does not exist.  I called ebay and they told me this has been going on for 14 days so far.  They were going to put me on the list with all the others who are having this problem so when they get it fixed they will email me.  REALLY!

Message 27 of 28
latest reply

@todaysvintagejewelry

Your store page link on your profile or feedback page looks like this:

http://www.ebaystores.com/youniquelikeyou

But there is also a link at the top of your store page that looks like this:

http://www.ebaystores.com/YouNique-Like-You

Not sure why you have two different store names, but both seem to work.

If you can, try editing your store categories so the links look like this:

http://www.ebaystores.com/YouNique-Like-You/_i.html?_fsub=22782486010

Rather than this:

stores.ebay.com/uniquelikeyou/_i.html?_fsub=22782486010

Message 28 of 28
latest reply