cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay is running SLOW when trying to search mainly

It has been this way for a few weeks now. As I saw in an earlier post (with no replies...and I can't reply to it) I tried Edge and that helped for a few days. Now it is pretty much the same, but painfully slower on Chrome.

No response or VERY delayed responses. I 'clear' my browsers every day and sometimes more than once. Something is going on. Both browsers are up-to-date. I have changed nothing. This is on my PC. Other sites are fine.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: eBay is running SLOW when trying to search mainly

Try searching with or without an ad blocker to see if that makes a difference; a problematic ad blocking rule might cause resource issues when searching, particularly Anti-Circumvention filters in Ad Block or ABP filters in Ad Block Plus.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Try searching with or without an ad blocker to see if that makes a difference; a problematic ad blocking rule might cause resource issues when searching, particularly Anti-Circumvention filters in Ad Block or ABP filters in Ad Block Plus.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

That DID help. It also had just started changing my 'View' from 'List' to 'Gallery.' It was not doing that till the past two days. Thank you and I hope that was it!

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

You are very welcome -- glad to hear that helped!

Message 4 of 4
latest reply