cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay Messages Not Loading

Anyone else having issues with messages today? I have 2 messages from buyers, it took forever just to get the messages inbox page to load and then when I clicked on one of those messages, I got this:

ebaymessages.jpg

Other websites are working fine and other parts of eBay are also working fine, so I don't believe it is something local to my computer or network.

Message 1 of 42
latest reply
41 REPLIES 41

Re: eBay Messages Not Loading

@alcbco.kthyese 

Mine not Workin hasn't for a while. Any ideas how to fix it.

Have you tried any of the suggestions in the thread you are replying to?

Message 31 of 42
latest reply

Same problem with new iPhone Have to close app and reopen to see new messages… pain.

Message 32 of 42
latest reply

Same problem with new iPhone Have to close app and reopen to see new messages… pain.

Make sure you have the latest version of the eBay app.

Message 33 of 42
latest reply

So why can't the messages load into mobile browser mode, I'd like it fixed that I can use Mobile and not Desktop site, is that not possible? 

Message 34 of 42
latest reply

So why can't the messages load into mobile browser mode, I'd like it fixed that I can use Mobile and not Desktop site, is that not possible?

It may depend on your browser or browser settings or history, or the particular redirections you have to go through to reach a page; it is possible that some browser/page combinations cannot be rendered properly in mobile mode, and you are directed to another page.

At the moment I am able to view messages in Firefox in mobile mode, but not in Chrome; though previously I was able to see my message inbox in Chrome.

Message 35 of 42
latest reply

I am having similar issues, I am having Unread Messages, When I Click (Answer Questions), It Says I Have No Messages?  I Hit Refresh, Same Issue? Did You have Similar Issues?

Message 36 of 42
latest reply

Yep. I have this problem ALL the time =/ It tries to load the Messages tab, but halfway through, it gives up and sends me to the home page. I'd say that the Messages tab works properly about 5% of the time for me -.-

Message 37 of 42
latest reply

same here 

Message 38 of 42
latest reply

Same error even with the link shared 😞

Message 39 of 42
latest reply

yes some listing take time for loading i have to many wait, but ebay website is so amazing product

Message 40 of 42
latest reply

Using a desktop browser, the eBay Messages page is currently not reachable.

The message inbox can be reached, and messages can be read using a mobile browser in mobile or classic mode, or by using the eBay app.

If you have eBay messages forwarded to an email box, you can read or reply via email.

Message 41 of 42
latest reply

You can reply to messages through Ebay.ca

Message 42 of 42
latest reply