cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay Bucks Promotion of 10% bonus in app and 6% on-site not working

I have an error on the amount of eBay Bucks I am supposed to earn for the promotion that ran from August 13th to the 14th. The promotion detailed an added 10% bonus on eBay Bucks if shopping in the app or 6% if buying on the website.

I had purchased 2 items worth a total of 70 dollars excluding shipping and sure enough that I made sure to have it activated on my app account and double checking on the same account in the website. I also see that during the checkout there is the note that I will earn the corresponding 7 eBay Bucks however, after making the purchase in the app, I only see a balance of 1% rather than the 10% on my eBay Bucks page. I also made sure to purchase within the promotion period.

I don't know if this is an error or whom I can reach. I have researched on the forums about similar cases that said to wait a day or two but after passing one day, I still have yet to see an update or correction.

Would certainly appreciate any help.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Call Ebay, that's what I do. Thanks

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thanks for the suggestion.

Do you know if there is a specific line to talk about technical issues or is it just the customer service phone number?

Message 3 of 3
latest reply