cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

buyer address no longer in email sold item notification

This week, the Ebay email "You sold an item" notification no longer shows the buyer's name and address. This adds two extra steps in our system to process the order. Also, the "leave feedback" on the same email takes us to a feedback page where our list of various messages no longer pops up. We must now copy and paste. More waste of time.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Are you still seeing this problem @globalstamps? For me it was resolved on the 19th. If you're still experiencing it, you should ask eBay CS to add your account to the open ticket.

Item sold notification sent to seller not displaying buyer shipping address (August 17, 2022)

Reference ID: ALERT14055

Provide Member ID:
Provide Item number:
Provide Order ID:

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Are you still seeing this problem @globalstamps? For me it was resolved on the 19th. If you're still experiencing it, you should ask eBay CS to add your account to the open ticket.

Item sold notification sent to seller not displaying buyer shipping address (August 17, 2022)

Reference ID: ALERT14055

Provide Member ID:
Provide Item number:
Provide Order ID:

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Yes, address problem was cleared. But the other problem, selecting "leave feedback" on the email notification sends me to a different feedback page, where my previous saved feedback outgoing messages are no longer shown as options. Feedback box is blank when selected.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply