cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zip codes invalid in shipping calculator - shipping calculator on the fritz for calculated shipping.

Hi,  Sometime last night it seems calculated shipping in the listings has stopped working. Buyers have started emailing me about invalid zip codes.  I checked my listings and they are right, I cannot enter any form of zip code and get a shipping price. I tried another seller also with calculated shipping and had the same problem. No valid zip code was acceptable. Are other sellers/buyers noticing the same issue? Ebay's Help & Contact section doesn't have any option to report technical issues with operations.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Zip codes invalid in shipping calculator - shipping calculator on the fritz for calculated shipping.

I had auction items ending today and afterwards there were more problems -

1. Some buyers commented that my listings were marked as not shipping to their area. I check my settings and listings - I don't block any loction.

2. No buyers who won items could send an automatic payment until after I sent them an invoice. They tried, but eBay wouldn't allow it - ebay wouldn't recognize their area as valid.

I did use TurboLister to upload the listings last week. Could this be an issue or something else?

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Hello,

I'm having the same issue here. I have narrowed it down to one specific shipping option "USPS First Class Package" while using the "Large Envelope" selection. No matter what I am unable to work around this or calculate a rate.

C

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Same problem for about 5 days now!!

Calculator gone tell buyers invalid zip code. Only on USPS flat rate and first class but Regular priority is fine.  If you take the dimensions out the calculator works. (not doing that for 100 listings)

Also shipping calculator works for USPS parcel select , priority and UPS but if you list all them for buyers to have options it only shows them the first option you selected.

Called ebay everyday and today at about day 5 they said out of luck we are working on it nothing else. That is wonderful what do I tell the people trying to buy things asking me why I won't ship to them or asking me why it tells them invalid zip code.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the length of time that has passed since this thread began, we have locked it from future replies. If this is still an issue that warrants discussion, don't hesitate to begin a new thread here: https://community.ebay.com/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/technicalissues-db.

Thanks.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply