cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You've exceeded the number of requests allowed in one day. Please try again tomorrow.

All I am getting is this dumb message "You've exceeded the number of requests allowed in one day. Please try again tomorrow." when trying to revise items. The weird thing is I only tried to revise like 10 of them, and the revisions didn't even go through properly. Now I can't fix any of my listings all day? What a joke. Please fix this

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: You've exceeded the number of requests allowed in one day. Please try again tomorrow.

Thanks for posting, however this site is not monitored by eBay.  Please contact eBay with your issues then  post with comments and resolutions. 

A computer app is a reflection of its creator. Show me a robust computer app and I will show you an intelligent programmer.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: You've exceeded the number of requests allowed in one day. Please try again tomorrow.

velvet@ebay 

I can see others posting about this issue this month. It actually blocks me from even seeing my order page at all on Firefox/Edge. And on one browser blocked me from even accessing this forum. I understand there's some spam protections in place but how is revising 10 items spam?? Ridiculous

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Thanks for posting, however this site is not monitored by eBay.  Please contact eBay with your issues then  post with comments and resolutions. 

A computer app is a reflection of its creator. Show me a robust computer app and I will show you an intelligent programmer.
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Not like customer service will be able to fix this either.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

For what it's worth it did only block me for a couple of hours. Resolved now. Still a very dumb policy

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

The real question is what "request" are you making that is triggering this limit?

Although I have seen that error associated with Terapeak searches or app sign-in requests, it does not appear that many sellers are encountering this error when revising listings via a browser.

Is it possible you are using an old bookmarked link? You say the revisions are not going through properly -- perhaps using a different method to revise your listings will work better and not trigger the limit error.

Try using the seller hub or My eBay selling activity links that appear here to revise those listings:

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/listings/revising-listing?id=4356

If you are having trouble viewing your orders page, try each of these links to see if one works for you:

https://www.ebay.com/sh/ord

https://www.ebay.com/mys/overview

https://www.ebay.com/mys/sold

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Thank you for the thoughtful response @eburtonlab . It must have been the sign-in requests.

When I clicked revise on all 10 items, it prompted me to login for each one, so I just clicked okay to login on all of them. It took me then to the revision screens but when I finalized them that's when I saw the error "You've exceeded the number of requests allowed in one day. Please try again tomorrow." I know I've done this in the past without getting locked out, but I'll be careful not to click okay on that many sign-ins in the future. Annoying but I'm glad it didn't actually last the whole day like it said it would

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

You are most welcome -- glad to hear you were able to get your revisions done without having to wait until the next day.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Message 9 of 9
latest reply