cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong Ship By Date is back in Seller Hub and other pages

Despite eBay promise that they fixed the problem with the wrong Ship By Date, it is back in Seller Hub. All weekend sales do have a random mix of Ship By Monday and Ship By Tuesday (we have one handling day in all of our listings), this is a serious problem for GD program. If you can't show correct Ship By Date for buyer and seller how you are going to predict correct delivery day for those ebayers? You are going to sign up a lot of new sellers for GD and this problem will be a reason for sellers to sign out immediately. Ship By Date.png

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

I was lucky my weekend sales showed the correct ship by date for my 1 day handling 
But there is an issue posted on many boards that the 27th of March is missing from ebay label drop down for printing. 
This may be somehow related

@Anonymous

Post all over boards about March 27th missing for label printing & now this again on seller hub
This happend in the fall for time change but what would be causing this now?

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Member-To-Member-Support/Shipping-Date-Missing-for-Shipping-a-Label/qaq-p/28291912

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Shipping-Returns/Tuesday-March-27th-Ship-Date-Is-Missing-for-Printing-Shipping/m-p/28291247

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Tuesday-March-27th-Ship-Date-Is-Missing-for-Printing-Shipping/m-p/28291253

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/Is-tomorrow-a-Postal-Holiday-According-to-eBay-it-is-HELP/m-p/28292473

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

@rock4best wrote:

Despite eBay promise that they fixed the problem with the wrong Ship By Date, it is back in Seller Hub. All weekend sales do have a random mix of Ship By Monday and Ship By Tuesday (we have one handling day in all of our listings), this is a serious problem for GD program. If you can't show correct Ship By Date for buyer and seller how you are going to predict correct delivery day for those ebayers? You are going to sign up a lot of new sellers for GD and this problem will be a reason for sellers to sign out immediately. Ship By Date.png 

Hi @rock4best, thank you for letting me know this is still an issue! I'm going to touch base with our tech teams to see what is going on and share the details you have provided here. Additionally, @labs118, I've touched base with the threads you have shared to ask for more details - I wasn't able to recreate the issue with any of the members reporting this, but if they are still experiencing this I can definitely get it reported to our tech teams!

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

@Anonymous

The Label ship by date for Mar. 27th has been added now & is corrected as of just a few minutes ago
There are other posts on Seller hub and shipping & returns  besides the ones that I posted for you
This was just a few .
Hopefully they check and see it working now.
Thanks

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

trinton@ebay

Just to let you know that we still have this bug during weekend sales.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

In less then a month eBay will sign up for GD program the big bunch of sellers.

Are you sure that by that day this little bug of eBay Ship By Date will be over? Because in case if you didn't realize it yet Ship By Date directly affect GD day too. GD is created to get more sales, not less. I always have good sales during weekend until ship by Tuesday is coming in play...Then my sales disappear for hours, probably until bug time is over.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

trinton@ebay

Just to confirm that eBay is aware that tomorrow you will start with GD program with much more sellers while that problem with Ship By Date during weekend still unresolved. Are you going to do something about it?

Message 7 of 7
latest reply