cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When scheduling a future listing date it jumps back to current date and charges fee.

Hello EBAY TECH PEOPLE----I try to schedule my unsold items for the next month.  I usually do it a few weeks ahead of time because I read through each listing and make changes if necessary.  When I click to the next month to schedule, sometimes it jumps back to the current month just before I hit list and it goes live immediately and I am charged a listing fee. This has happened several times and I cannot undo it or go back to change the schedule date.  I am frustrated with paying extra fees for a glitch in the scheduling system. Can you fix this ?  

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: When scheduling a future listing date it jumps back to current date and charges fee.

Hello, I am glad to find this feed here because I have some things to say about problems I have had lately and tonight even.  Call Ebay technical service department ASAP if Ebay is charging you. You'll have to call customer service and have them connect you to the online service area. They  will know and see what is going on and hopefully fix this issue. Use all of your resources. I'm sorry this is happening  to you. You absolutely need to have them credit your account back. Ask them what you should do going forward. Keep us posted.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply