cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch list = "Sorry, we couldn't complete your request. Try again later."

So for several days now, my watch list page just shows this ("Sorry, we couldn't complete your request. Try again later.")  I've tried logging out/in, clearing cache/cookies, etc.  Nothing fixes it on my end.

I realize this is a small problem compared to others I see listed here, but it is annoying.  How am I supposed to watch and potentially purchase anything?  The sellers of the things I am watching would probably be concerned that I can't see thier items, right?

No available tech support besides other confused users seems pretty **bleep** too.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Watch list = "Sorry, we couldn't complete your request. Try again later."

Perhaps just a glitch. Seller isn't concerend unless the listing page disappears and I assume you still have access to it. If you can't "watch" the item just bookmark the listing page. You won't get updates about it but you can check periodaically. That's the best you can do for now. 

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

The problem went away the next day.   I've had things like this happen on the site before, but never for that long.  This time it went on for at least 3 or 4 days.   I had a feeling if I posted something griping about it, it would fix it'self.   

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Mine hasn't been working for a week, and is still not working on any browser.  It continues to say "Sorry, we couldn't complete your request. Try again later."  There's simply no way to get to my watchlist.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Mine hasn't worked for a couple months. Very seldom will it open after refreshing many times. This is **bleep**
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

For several weeks I have this coming up pretty much every day - Doesn't matter if I use Firefox, Chrome or IE.  Sometimes it gives me 2nd rarely the 3rd page. Since this week the watch list sometimes doesn't even show at all. It seems that ebay thinks they will never encounter a system failure because you can't really contact them about such issues, it’s all about selling buying.

If everyone hears something please let us know. This is really annoying me

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Same here. Been going on for at least a week.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply