cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch list problem

Every time I click on a listing in my watch list to go to that item, eBay tells me the listing is unavailable and no longer active. This also happens when I click on the buy it now link. If I do a search for the listing by entering the listing number in my search, and then click on it, it goes right to the listing. This happens for every single listing in my watch list, all the time, on two different computers, using either Edge or Chrome, regardless of what account I am logged into on the computer, regardless of how I log onto eBay, regardless of how I get to the watch list. The listings are all active- none have ended. This does not happen with Firefox (which I rarely use).

Has anyone else encountered this, and does anyone else have a fix? I have found eBay support to be totally useless with a problem like this- the eBay support personnel are totally clueless when a problem like this occurs.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Watch list problem

I am using Windows 11 home 64 bit with all updates installed.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Watch list problem

For others, further background about this issue can be found in this thread on the Mentor board:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Ask-a-Mentor/Watch-List/td-p/32831848

Message 3 of 3
latest reply