cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHY CANT I SEE MY ACTIVE OR SOLD ITEMS TO SHIP NOW??

I CANT SEE MY SHIPPED SOLD OR ACTIVE ITEMS SUDDENLY ON THE APP OR ON THE COMPUTER.  CANT SHIP ANYTHING!  HELP!!!

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: WHY CANT I SEE MY ACTIVE OR SOLD ITEMS TO SHIP NOW??

Exactly!  and in typical fashion there is no announcement!

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

The same thing is happening to me. They must be working on the site ? 

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

This is ridiculous.... Cant ship my items... I am getting solds but nothing shows up!  Looked for a phone number and nothing.

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Glad I'm not the only one.  I have 9 shipments I need to get out and nothing is loading.  It's also not showing the almost 100 items I've shipped out in the last 3 days.   The android app is erroring out as-well.Capture.PNG

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

and as soon as I posted that, it appears to be working again.

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

They don't take calls.  I signed up for a call which said 1 min wait for a callback and that was 20 mins ago

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Seems it is not working again. Why is it always the "Overview Page"? Also why no announcement?  We pay good money in fees only to be left out of the loop in most cases, why?

regards Mattmudock1

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

As an IT Mgr for a firm much larger than eBay for over 33 years, I find it inexcusable that the Seller Hub or main page continues to show nothing. Tens of thousands of people have paid good money to use eBay. My suggestion to eBay? Fire your IT Staff that is responsible for these outages. They are obviously incapable of performing their duties. eBay's performance/star rating is a 2 for this month.

Message 10 of 10
latest reply