cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volume Pricing Not Showing on Listing

I just started using volume pricing on my newest listings and it's not showing up on my listings. Any advice?

Also, I'd like to just offer volume pricing for 3 or more items, but ebay doesn't seem to allow for that option. I need to start at 2 or more, and then add 3 or more. Any advice? Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks all.

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Volume Pricing Not Showing on Listing

I'm having the same issue.  It shows up when I click into the listing, but it's not showing on the search page.  I'm losing sales to another seller that has it showing in the search, I'm sure.  I have the greater discount, but the buyer wouldn't know it unless they click my listing.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Spoiler
Why doesn't anybody from eBay respond to this query? I have the exact same issue. If a buyer has no idea there is a volume pricing discount what is the F-ing point to this silly feature? My discounts don't even show-up in the shopping cart or check-out pages. The listing has it all checked with percentages off as one buys more. Nothing in the site preferences of the account would null this, so what is going on with this???

Unbelievably bad service by eBay.
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Same issue i'm having! Still no solution from Ebay.  Anyone got a solution yet?

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Volume Pricing working as Intended ?

SOLUTION: ADD (Increase) Qty. 1, Qty.2, or even Qty. 3 to your listing. WORKED FOR ME..........

FACT: DON'T waste your time with customer service * They don't know * don't care & are clueless what to do & how to fix it.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

I’m having the same problem. There has to be a aolution. I see other sellers using it. I check the box to offer a 15% discount on 2 or more items on the listing page, but when I submit, the item page doesn’t show any kind of discount, and neither does the search results. Ugh

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

GUYS & GALS

ebay Volume Pricing -----

This is for multiples of THE SAME item - 

NOT multiples of DIFFERENT items i.e. 5 copies of the same DVD / CD / etc

not 1 copy of this and 1 copy of that.......

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Hello Everyone,

Due to the age of the thread, it has been closed to further replies.  Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thanks for understanding!

Message 8 of 8
latest reply