cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to view ebay stores

​I can go to seller hub to handle my store daily activities. But I'm unable to visit ebay stores althought i have tried to change my browser to Firefox, Chrome and IE serveral times. 

Please refer to the attachecd and help. Thank you !

ebay store
47honor
Message 1 of 18
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Unable to view ebay stores

•I'm now waiting for a workable reply from Technical Issue.

There are no eBay Tech people here - only other eBay users - so unless an eBay employee happens to look in here, you will be getting no responses from eBay.

I see 155 items in your store using Firefox 31, signed in or not signed in, also tried Firefox 3.6.24, and used a few other zipcodes*, and even switched my country to Japan. I can't make it fail.

*There are ongoing search issues with users in non-lower 48 states (zipcodes in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, the other US territories), and your problem is somewhat similar so I thought it was worth a shot.

There have been major changed to eBay store formats recently and other sellers are reporting all sorts of different issues, but I don't recall anyone else having your problem. It could be a country specific thing, but I'm really leaning towards it being a browser related issue.

What browser(s) and versions have you tried?

What happens if you change your country to the US and/or Canada and look?

(pull up one of your own listings where you can change the country on the Shipping and Payments tab, change the country, and look at your store again)

You also might try a clean start by signing out of all eBay sessions:

https://signinalert.ebay.com/sgninalrt/sessions
then clear browser cache and cookies, and look at your store again.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 5 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

I have a similar issue.. I am not being able to upload my banner and am getting the same blue line as you show..no banner at all. I do get the categories but without thge subcategories which I have opted on..

Having tried other browsers, cleared cookie, cleared all still no go

Message 2 of 18
latest reply

I can see everything in your store. BUT I counn't see my items in my store. That's it. Have you asked help from US Customer Service ? I'm now waiting for a workable reply from Technical Issue. 

Message 3 of 18
latest reply

I was going nuts last night. I dont know if this is the exactly the same problem but when i go to a listing all my store info, header and custom catagories are there but if I click a custom cat I get sent to a non sorted page with ALL my items  and not to the catagory i selected

Message 4 of 18
latest reply

•I'm now waiting for a workable reply from Technical Issue.

There are no eBay Tech people here - only other eBay users - so unless an eBay employee happens to look in here, you will be getting no responses from eBay.

I see 155 items in your store using Firefox 31, signed in or not signed in, also tried Firefox 3.6.24, and used a few other zipcodes*, and even switched my country to Japan. I can't make it fail.

*There are ongoing search issues with users in non-lower 48 states (zipcodes in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, the other US territories), and your problem is somewhat similar so I thought it was worth a shot.

There have been major changed to eBay store formats recently and other sellers are reporting all sorts of different issues, but I don't recall anyone else having your problem. It could be a country specific thing, but I'm really leaning towards it being a browser related issue.

What browser(s) and versions have you tried?

What happens if you change your country to the US and/or Canada and look?

(pull up one of your own listings where you can change the country on the Shipping and Payments tab, change the country, and look at your store again)

You also might try a clean start by signing out of all eBay sessions:

https://signinalert.ebay.com/sgninalrt/sessions
then clear browser cache and cookies, and look at your store again.

Message 5 of 18
latest reply

Thank you for your help. I will try your suggestions, see if it can work.

I call ebay China CS this morning, they told me that due to the recent substantial reform of eBay storefronts, some problems arose due to ip address mis-match in different areas. As a result, most sellers in Asian regions do not see their listings . ebay US of Technical parties have been informed and managed to fix it. Yesterday is Sunday without service call, thousands emails rushed in, CS help email Box was full , all incoming emails were rejected/undeliverable, messy like disaster. We have no alternative, just have to wait patiently . That's it.
Thanks again for your Generous Help.
Message 6 of 18
latest reply

I call ebay China CS this morning, they told me that due to the recent substantial reform of eBay storefronts, some problems arose due to ip address mis-match in different areas. As a result, most sellers in Asian regions do not see their listings . ebay US of Technical parties have been informed and managed to fix it. Yesterday is Sunday without service call, thousands emails rushed in, CS help email Box was full , all incoming emails were rejected/undeliverable, messy like disaster. We have no alternative, just have to wait patiently . That's it.
Thank you very much for your information.
Message 7 of 18
latest reply

Ah. A widespread problem in Asia that eBay is working on. And from what you say, is linked to IP/geolocation and not changes in location while browsing (like my attemp to use Japan as my country to see if it fails.)

Hope it gets fixed soon. Good luck to you.

Message 8 of 18
latest reply

well I am also in asia (japan) and been having problems.....

Message 9 of 18
latest reply

I experience the same in Hong Kong! My US store disappear for over 1 month already! even the “item for sale” button are also NOT working!

Had contact CS for help several times but the answer is just the same - “Don’t worry, we are undergoing system upgrade maintenance, will try to fix the problem ASAP” …
Message 10 of 18
latest reply

Hi 

I am having the same problem. I have 22 items listed, 21 on ebay.com US and 1 on Ebay.com.hk. If I view my store I can only see the 1 item listed in Hong Kong. My account is registered in HK. I have checked with users in the US and it appears that they can see all my US listed items, but it is very annoying that I can't see my own store contents. From other replies it sounds like it might be an Asia problem that is getting fixed, lets hope so.

Andy 

Worldwide Grips

Message 11 of 18
latest reply

Due to the recent substantial reform of eBay storefronts, some problems arose due to ip address mis-match in different areas. As a result, most sellers in Asian regions unable to view  their own listings . 

CS Rep confirmed to me yesterday that they have been notified by US Tech. problem will be fixed in mid-July. We still have no alternative, but have to wait patiently.  Whenever new enhancement comes out or system upgrading, they kill sales. That's it !

Message 12 of 18
latest reply

My store is just like a “Ghost Store” - a store without showing the items for sale for over 5 weeks!!

Yes u r absolutely right it kill sales, all my Europe and Asian customer disappear during the period, I guess only US region can see the store! 

Hope it can be fixed soon and thank you very much for your information.

Message 13 of 18
latest reply

hobbycollectibles:

Just some feedback and some thoughts. I'm in California and I see 286 items for you in search, and 286 items and and a bunch of categories in your store. Everything looks good here.

Since you put a blurb at the top of your store telling viewers there may be a problem with seeing items in your store, you might want to put a link to all of your items in search there as an alternative also:
  https://www.ebay.com/sch/hobbykollectibles/m.html

Not sure if that is also affected by the region/IP glitch the same way as the store views are, but might help.

I can't see the issue occur. Changing my country when viewing items doesn't reproduce the problem, so it must be something else like actual geolocation/IP address (something Trinton of eBay mentioned at one point in relation to a domestic viewability issue with Alaska and Hawaii).

Message 14 of 18
latest reply

Hi there! Thanks for your advise and just try the provided link and nothing shown, probably due to the actual geolocation/IP address issue.

It seems only works in US region, obviously the number of viewers, watchers and Europe/Asian buyers drop sharply within this month, also notice that the “Help and contact” page are also not working for almost 5 - 7 weeks and now is OK! Hope this store issue will get fixed soon....

Again thank you very much for your suggestion! 🙂

Message 15 of 18
latest reply