cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UNABLE TO LEAVE FEEDBACK FOR BUYERS

Everything worked fine UNTIL the geeks at eBay reconfigured the Seller Page and now it is a DISASTER!  All of a  sudden sellers can't leave feedback for buyers because the link DOES NOT LOAD!  If it's not broke, DON'T FIX IT!  Soooo frustrating!!!

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: UNABLE TO LEAVE FEEDBACK FOR BUYERS

You should still be able to leave feedback directly from your feedback page.

https://www.ebay.com/fdbk/leave_feedback

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Sad to say that does not work anymore.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

What is not working for you, exactly?

If I go to my feedback page, I see links to leave feedback for recent purchases, and if I follow the link there or at the bottom of the page there is a Leave Feedback page with a tab for leaving feedback for Purchases and a tab for Sales, and another tab for "All Transactions".

eburtonlab_0-1639430759807.png

I have no sales to verify that it is actually working for sellers, though.

If you are still unable to leave feedback, try using a different browser or the eBay app to see if that makes any difference for you.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Tried using two different browsers but neither one works.  The glitch is on eBay's side again.   Easy to leave feedback for my sellers but now impossible to link into leaving feedback for my buyers. 

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Have you tried posting on the Selling board?

If other sellers are having problems leaving feedback for buyers, perhaps one of them knows a workaround or a different link that works better.

If no other sellers are experiencing this, that would indicate it might be an issue on your end or with your eBay account.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

The issue is definitely on eBay's end.   I see now that in order to leave feedback for buyers that sellers must  now go to the  BOTTOM of their feedback page.  Who knew?  Why?  It was always on top under "Feedback Forum".  Why keep on changing things that worked perfectly before without even notifying your  sellers???

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

I see now that in order to leave feedback for buyers that sellers must now go to the BOTTOM of their feedback page.

What link are you using at the bottom of the feedback page? Is it the same "Leave Feedback" link that I included in my first reply?

Why keep on changing things that worked perfectly before without even notifying your sellers???

eBay is constantly updating things. "The only constant is change."

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

The ONLY constant is that eBay's changes are completely UNHELPFUL and frustrating for sellers.  And for sure I am NOT alone concerning the frustration for sellers.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply