cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Traffic Down 75% since Monday

Impressions down 75% starting on Monday. Calling ebay customer service was absolutely useless. It is so difficult to get a person on the phone you legitimately have to select the "account hacked" prompt to get some service.  Any reason for this sudden drop in traffic? Beginning of the month traffic is typically up.  

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Traffic Down 75% since Monday

Maybe the customers for your niche are focusing on something else, maybe your customers are more worried about their mortgage/rent, price of food, their car payments, gas prices, property taxes, or even a pending tax bill for some. Maybe your customers are shopping around & looking for a more ecomical option. Lots of possibilities. Historical shopping patterns should be taken with a grain of salt with all of the crazy financial news these days. Do you truly think its a platform issue?

Just hang tight!

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Its not just you, everything dropped for me starting Jan 30. I have not had a single sale in 7 days, all my impressions and traffic are in the red 50-75%. January was the best month Ive had and like a light switch Jan 30 everything stopped.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

It's definitely a platform issue.  I've never seen a company of this size struggle with a website/user interface like ebay. 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply