cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Title and shipping

Is anyone else experiencing problems with using all 80 characters in their titles? I also have items that were shipped but haven't updated that they arrived. I've had no contact from any customers about items not arriving. 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Title and shipping

I have not experienced any problems with the 80 character limit for titles.

If your buyers are not complaining about not receiving their items, then don't fret about it:  some post offices are attempting to "streamline" scanning and delivery scans, in order to cut back on overtime.

Don't kick the bear.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Title and shipping

@jkcreations615 wrote:

Is anyone else experiencing problems with using all 80 characters in their titles?

In what way @jkcreations615 ? When listing? When searching?

If you're having a problem filling out all 80 characters in the listing form, can you post an example of a title that won't go through?

I assume you're aware that spaces count as characters, as does punctuation and those emojis.

FYI, those emojis in your titles may visually stand out, but they hurt your search placement on eBay and they create problems with external search engines (Google Shopping rejects stuff like that).

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply