cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax-page on eBay.nl ERROR, excemption VAT gone since 1 okt 2022!

As a business-seller my eBay bills are except from taxes (in my country 21%), my eBay bills showed the message "BTW-status voor verkoopkosten: Btw verlegd" - translated "Sales cost VAT status: VAT
Shifted", untill end september 2022. This makes it easier for me to do my quarterly taxes. 

Since 1 oktober 2022 the page that I filled in 20 years agoo, does not exist anymore. My tax number shows in the listing, but the page where I was able to ask to be excempt from taxes gives an error (the small kid with the orange jacket). The links are in this page: Bedrijven die niet belast worden met BTW door eBay

Consequences are quite heavy; in the month Januari over 600 euro in taxes is billed; when I could have spend it on buying new stock. I can get it back, but only quarterly. Makes absolutely no sense at all. So far nobody seems to understand this issue is not a minor one as on eBay's side of the screen all my settings seem to be ok.  However; they also see the error page. So far there has been no solution, so I'm posting here for help.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The largest store on watch movement parts, crowns, straps, bands and much, much more!
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: Tax-page on eBay.nl ERROR, excemption VAT gone since 1 okt 2022!

This has been solved by eBay. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The largest store on watch movement parts, crowns, straps, bands and much, much more!
Message 2 of 2
latest reply