cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suddenly ebay is glitchy

This started three days ago. I am experiencing these glitches only on ebay, nowhere else. I tested 2 browsers on 2 different computers (each has a different OS) with the same results, and am wondering if anyone else is also experiencing these glitches:

1. When logging in, page freezes for 1 to 2 minutes before I can continue entering my login information.

2. Sometimes pages will freeze randomly.

3. Links take me to the wrong page.

4. Some bookmarked links no longer work.

5. When I update shipping or payment policies, they do not get implemented, no matter how many times I edit these policies. For example, lets say I have a shipping policy called First Class Only. But now I also want to add Priority. So I edit the shipping policy by adding Priority Mail, save, and update the listing, but the listing is still only displaying First Class as an option.

Anyone?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Suddenly ebay is glitchy

It's cute how you say ebay is "suddenly" glitchy. 😀

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Suddenly ebay is glitchy

Today is seemingly the worst of the last 3 days, that I can say. Drafts running really slow when they do work. Cannot accept all my buyers offers, and they cannot accept mine. I'm just going to take some time off if not the rest of the day. Tired of dealing with it all.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply