cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still Missing TRS Badge from listings CS filed report 3 weeks ago. Any help please!

My listings have been missing TRS badge for over a month. I finally called customer service 3 weeks ago and they confirmed I am TRS and the TRS badge should be showing on my listings and search results. They checked into it and called me the next day saying they filed a report with TS and it was being looked into. I waited a week and called back to tell them still not fixed and they said would follow up and let me know any progress. I waited a week and called on Jan 5th to tell them still not working and was told they would file another report and let me know something.

Every one I talked to was great and seemed to want to help. It's become very frustrating and I have begun to think it's not going to be fixed. I get my 10% discount and it's great but please fix the missing badge because it has a negative impact on sales. 

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: Still Missing TRS Badge from listings CS filed report 3 weeks ago. Any help please!

I checked a few of your listings; all had the badge.

Message 2 of 16
latest reply

Re: Still Missing TRS Badge from listings CS filed report 3 weeks ago. Any help please!

This is at least the third post I've read today from a seller who has the TR-Plus badge showing on their listings but not on the search results page.

Screen Shot 2018-01-09 at 7.25.47 PM.png

Message 3 of 16
latest reply

I'm sorry I phrased that wrong. I guess I should have said search results page.  It should show under the Estimated Delivery. 

Truck Logo                                                                                                                                             FAST 'N FREE

Estimated Delivery Sat, Jan. 13

Truck Logo                                                                                                                         

Truck Logo
Message 4 of 16
latest reply

When I look at the search results for OP https://www.ebay.com/sch/koehnsprings/m.html in this Firefox 3.6.24 browser there is no TRS badge on any of the items (but there is one on the actual item pages). Time remaining is also missing from the search results in this browser, but that's an ongoing separate glitch (it is there in a different F3.6.24 browser instance)

TRS badge also isn't visible for OP in search results in Firefox 31, Firefox 52, or Opera 11.

In Firefox 52, when not logged in, the Estimated Delivery/Fast 'N Free info is missing (and time remaining is missing - I think the missing time is expected not-logged-in behavior). However, when logged in in FF52 or FF31, the time appears, but Estimated Delivery/Fast 'N Free is still missing.

Logged into FF3.6.24, the Estimated Delivery/Fast 'N Free info is there (but remaining time out to lunch)

Something is broken.
Message 5 of 16
latest reply

Addendum:

Searched generically for "Metal Punch" in FF31 and your listings still had no TRS badge, but another seller's result did. Then when I went to look at all of their items, ALL their eligible results had the TRS badge.

It appears to be seller/account related.

There's still the Estimated Delivery/Fast 'N Free browser dependent weirdness issue though.

Message 6 of 16
latest reply

Thank you for taking the time to look into my request for help. My seller dashboard shows all my active items are eligible for Top Rated Plus benefits. I do get the 10% discount. Some days my listings all show the Fast & Free with est. delivery as they should. Some days none of them show Fast & Free.

And some days only the ones I ship by Priority Mail show the Fast & Free. I'm going to just call CS once a week to remind them about the missing TRS badge. If they can't or won't fix it I wish they would just tell me. Thank you 

Transaction defect rate
0.00% 0 of 1,011 transactions

Late shipment rate
1.29% 13 of 1,010 transactions                                 I have since resolved the unscanned packages by using
                                                                                           USPS scan form.
Cases closed without seller resolution
0.00% 0 of 1,011 transactions

Tracking uploaded on time and validated
99.90% 1,010 of 1,011 transactions

Return rate
0.10% 1 of 1,011 transactions
Message 7 of 16
latest reply

You're welcome.

Your problem seems to be another glitch in a growing list of search result glitches. End times not appearing in some browsers, then they do sometimes in some, missing Fast 'N Free, missing TRS badges, etc. Not necessarily related.

Fortunately, my Fast 'N Free and couple of TRS badges are showing, at least for right now (never checked before so don't know if a problem that comes and goes for me).

Message 8 of 16
latest reply

Hi, 

I was wondering if your problem was fixed? I just looked at your listings and it doesn't look like it was. 

I'm having the same problem and I called Ebay customer service and they were nice, but gave me some reasons that made no sense. I've been a Top rated seller for about 2 years, but its been about a month since the badge dissapeaded from the search items, even if you can still see it on the individual listings. 

I will try to call again in a few days, but it doesn't look like its going to be fixed soon as long as they dont admit there is a problem. 

Thanks and good luck! 

Message 9 of 16
latest reply

Hi,

No my TRS Badge is still missing. I call customer service about every 5 days, so I've called about 5 times since Dec 22nd. They are always very nice and professional. The last time I called I was assured they were still working on it as well as a couple of hundred other ebayers that are having the same problem. It's become very obvious that I'm being told what they think I want to hear. 

If it was a couple of thousand ebayers having the same problem they would be making a serious effort to fix it. It's not cost efficient to spend any time fixing a problem that effects only a couple of hundred people. It's very frustrating. I WANT ebay to tell me what I can do to fix this. Do I need to end all my listings and create new listing templates? Doing that I would lose all my quantity sold history for the items I sell, but I will do it if it will fix this. 

Message 10 of 16
latest reply

Looked again and Fast 'N Free is visible on your search results, but no TRS badges. TRS badges are showing in listings themselves.

Can you try listing an item from scratch and see what happens?

I'd explore more angles before ending all your listings - benefits of TRS badges showing in search vs possible loss of search placement, watchers, etc is questionable (some buyers avoid TRS, while others put more trust in it)
Message 11 of 16
latest reply

Im sorry, mine is still missing too, but when I called they told me the reason is because it is around the 20st of the month when the account is being reviwed and it will show up in a day or two. They said they are not aware of any problems with the badge being dislayed properly. 

Next time I'll ask for a supervisor, but I hate calling because most of the time it takes more than 30 minutes and at the end is "will look into it and we'll fix it soon". 

I will let you know if they are able to fix it.

Thanks ! 

Message 12 of 16
latest reply

Ebay resolved my missing TRS Badge. It now shows everywhere it is suppose to. They did not say what they had to do to fix. Very happy it's fixed.

Message 13 of 16
latest reply

John: "Hey Rich!"
Rich: "What John?"
John:"Are you still messing with koehnsprings?"
Rich: "Yeah. You really gotta listen to these CS call tapes. The frustration is delicious."
John: "Well, you've had your fun. Turn the TRS badge back on."
Rich: "Noooooo. Just another month. It's going to get interesting."
John: "No Rich. Flip the switch, and find another seller to toy with."
Rich: "You used to enjoy driving them crazy too, What happened to you? You're no fun any more."
John: "Just do it. And weren't you supposed to be fixing the FedEx shipping calculator?"
Rich: "It's so broken I don't know how to fix it."
John: "Well just change some code and see what happens. You can't make it any worse."
Rich: "Ok. I did stuff to it, but have no idea what results it's producing now."
John: "Good job. Now you can play with another seller for a few weeks...."
Message 14 of 16
latest reply

Regarding shipping of 1 day, do you just need to print the label within a day or does it need to be scanned?  Also if your items are food items do you still need to do a 30 day return policy?  I thought these rules were changing in June, just earned top rated and still a bit confused about it.. thanks in advance.

Message 15 of 16
latest reply