cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sold Items are showing up in unsold. No way to send invoice and no PAY NOW link for the buyer.

I called support when a winning bidder asked how they could pay me when there is no PAY NOW button available for the items they won.  Items that have completed whether sold or not are staying on my active listings page with time left showing ENDED.  It's some glitch, but when the items do manage to finally get carried off that active listing page, they all end up in UNSOLD.  Even though these SOLD items in the UNSOLD area of MYeBay show the correct amount of bids and the amount the item sold for, it's as if nobody bid at all.  

Of course, Support says wait it out, and it should resolve itself....anybody else having this issue?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Sold Items are showing up in unsold. No way to send invoice and no PAY NOW link for the buyer.

I'm having the same issue!

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Re: Sold Items are showing up in unsold. No way to send invoice and no PAY NOW link for the buyer.

My items have finally begun to slowly roll over into the sold section. There's some major delay happening, but they do resolve over time. I was able to send invoices out, although newly ended items are still delayed. I'm hoping this is the extent of this glitch, and it won't cause any further problems.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Having the same issue, but no solution in sight while inconveniencing the buyer it's becoming a nuisance.  If there were only a few to relist, I could probably spot the sold items, but with hundreds of items, it seems impossible to meticulously catch them all.  I have to cancel several sold items monthly. Luckily the buyers have not complained.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply