cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller Hub Listings Report Variation Listings Total Value Incorrectly

Seller Hub Listings always reports a lower total value result than the listing is actually worth. If you pull up a Variation Listing by itself under the Active Listings tab, under Results a total is given for that listing plus the quantity. That total does not match the actual value of the listing when the value and quantity are multiplied for each variation and all variations are added together. That total is always significantly higher.  As an example I offer the following:

Item ID 335317646317

Seller Hub Listing Results indicates the listing value at $194.60, Qty:28

Manually multiplying each variation qty and price and totaling variations the value is $315.60, Qty 28

I reported this over a year ago and nothing has changed. Having an accurate value for each listing and an accurate total for my site is important to me. Can this be fixed or is there a reason for the discrepancy.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Seller Hub Listings Report Variation Listings Total Value Incorrectly

@new2u4sale 

I only have one variation listing that contains items with different prices.  With this listing, the $$$ value is reported as the total quantity multiplied by the lowest-priced item in the listing. So, if I want the total value of this particular listing, I have to do the math myself. 

I am not sure why eBay reports the value the way they do, however, I know it has been this way for over a year.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply