Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'Sell an Item' is not working

Anyone else with this problem?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: 'Sell an Item' is not working

Most likely the server is not responding, that happens on all ebay modules, just keep trying until it responds, the servers are clogged up most likely.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Im having problems listing, I select a category from the category menu and when I go to list the item it says please select a valid category??? Um, last time I checked we only have the categories that you give us Ebay?? So I get past this by changing the category and then I run into another problem, I get an error that says you must select condition and in the condition field it says condition is not applicable to this listing. I guess it's not in the cards to put any new listings on this morning. 

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

I'm having the same problem. I fill everything out and under the "select format and price" section, it's greyed out and has a loading symbol. If I try to save the page, it goes to an "Access Denied" error. I've tried using multiple browsers and I get the same thing. Looks like I won't be selling anything today.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

I am having this problem also, I click "create your own listing" and nothing happens -- It has been this way since 4 Sep Is there a fix?

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I'm having this issue suddenly too! Ugh. It seams if I take out all details on the title and just write say "loose beads"  or "Teva boys sandals size 9" it will work and then I can add to the title once it loads the listing page. But then first it loads other similar items after I select the catagory instead of going right to the listing page. Weird. Annoying. 

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Mine can’t proceed either. I’m trying to sell one item,. It says the eBay feature your trying to access is not responding and come back another time. Did the same thing this mrng

Message 7 of 7
latest reply