cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Same computer. Two different accounts. Can't log in!!

I have a sister staying with me now and we both have Seller accounts on Ebay. She tries to log in on my computer to check her listings but always gets a message: OOPS not a match. She is entering her info correctly though. I have cleared my cookies, unchecked Stay Signed IN, had her use three different browsers, and still cannot get logged on.  We used to be able to do this. What the heck is going on? Two different people should be able to use one computer to do their Ebay account.  

Message 1 of 37
latest reply
36 REPLIES 36

Re: Same computer. Two different accounts. Can't log in!!

Thank you!! Exactly what is happening with me. I tried deleting cookies, clearing cache, three browsers then installed another browser, Opera, and still had the problem. It always would go back to my username even though I signed out and unchecked Keep Me Signed In. Cleared everything, restarted my computer, etc, etc. I have a Mac in case that helps, not Windows anything. And I do not use Facebook so no sign in there. I did try signing in with Google, same results. Very frustrating!!!

Message 31 of 37
latest reply

@ukfan9You got a response from an Ebay employee. Did you do what you where told or are you going to keep blaming Ebay ? It is not an Ebay problem as everyone else here is telling you they are not having problems logging on. Reset your password.
Message 32 of 37
latest reply

Go to history. Then go to clear browsing data. How far back you have to clear just depends. This same thing happens to me. Once I cleared it for 24 hours and it worked. the next time I had to clear it for a few days. But it worked for me.

Message 33 of 37
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

I just wanted to share an update that our tech team has identified a login issue and is working on a fix. I don't have a specific day that this will be implemented quite yet, but this is a top priority for us. I will touch base with everyone if I get more information before a fix is put into place. 

Message 34 of 37
latest reply

EBay’s script writters are the worst ever. Ive complained so many times. They need to fire them all and get some real scriptors in there that can do a professional job. EBay is very frustrating all the way around. Horrible people making decisions and calls on whos right and wrong as far as items being sent or sent back. No one on eBay seems to have any common sense.  So it doesn’t surprise me that they F’ed up the app too. I believe ive tried before to have two apps, one for each of my two stores but i couldn’t. So good luck. That company is going to fall apart soon. Especially with Amazon doing everything right. If they had better people making those hard decisions on who should be allowed to return items and who should get refunds that would help a lot. But it seems like they either want to keep the same ones or maybe they are robots. All i ever get from them are form letters that don’t even cover the topic that we were talking about. Good Luck dealing!

Kindest Regards,
Jerry Funk
JerrysPens
https://www.ebay.com/str/jerryspens
Message 35 of 37
latest reply

Ha ha. There's always a scolder on this forum, someone to get all snotty and moralistic "Did you do what you where[sic] told?"  I've had problems and asked questions on this forum, and that person is always there to tell you to basically go hide under a rock and die. Been going on for years and they never evolve.

Message 36 of 37
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 37 of 37
latest reply