cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales not ending on time

Anyone else having a problem with their sales not going off as scheduled? I have my sales scheduled to end at 3 A.M. ET which leaves the 2 hour window that they say we should have before relisting them but by noon time they still haven't ended. What's the sense of scheduling an ending time if they don't end. It's now almost 12 hours later and some of my ending sales are still processing to end.

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: Sales not ending on time

I'm having the same issue. Both starting & ending sales is delayed. I've tried calling CS to help with this, but of course, can't get a straight answer. All they tell me is that it can take up to 24 hours to process the start or end of the sale. 

I'm guessing it's related to all of the traffic running through the site right now with so many sellers running sales fof Friday, Cyber Monday, etc. 

Pretty annoying though. I feel like we pay so much for our eBay stores that we ought to be able to expect these things to function during critical sales periods, but I suppose that's not the case.

For what it's worth, CS did tell me that they consider it a site error after 24-hours. I recommend if it takes longer than that, call CS & demand a statement credit for any negative impact this has/had on your business. I told them I would be doing this the last time I called & noticed that my sale had finished processing within an hour after I hung up.

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

I have been calling customer service for the Past two months regarding this issue.  They have no answers! A few CS reps did not even know of the problem.  This is the time of the year when running sales is so important and Markdown manager is a mess.  This problem should easily be fixed with the right people on board.

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Same problem, my sale has been "processing" for almost 24 hours now. Can't end it because it's processing. upside_down

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Having the same problem. Called and CS reports it is a bug.  I asked for credit for sales which occurred after the cutoff time and have been told I need to wait for 24 hrs to have the CS agent process the credit. I plan on monitoring this issue closely.  This is a very bad time of the year for this to occur and Ebay really needs to address this issue.

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Same goes for me! I have "concierge" service and half the time when I called about this for the past 3 months most were clueless and ultimately unhelpful since here we are now in December with the same issue
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

This has been happening throughout the year, if Ebay can't process our sales The least they can reduce our fees.

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

I've had some that say processing going off sale but when I click into them they are off sale and ready to be put back on sale

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Yes, follow up and let us know how you make out.

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Just another reason to watch everything.  I close the GTC items up to a week before they are scheduled to close.  No problem if they are not getting the views I want.

Message 10 of 10
latest reply