cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Data Blank for October 12-14

I had several orders between October 12th and Octber 14th which are showing up in my orders list but are not being included in my Sales list.  

Something is wrong with the Sales Data under performance tracking.

Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: Sales Data Blank for October 12-14

We are seeing the same reporting issue.  Those sales were there yesterday.  Then suddenly gone overnight.

Message 2 of 14
latest reply

Same issue....my data is not showing for 12-13-19.  It was there yesterday.  Had the same problem a couple of weeks ago and it corrected itself in a couple of days.  Hopefully sales/payments are posting correctly, and I'm sure they have not missed a thing for billing purposes lol.

Message 3 of 14
latest reply

Yeah I posted in the selling board about this issue.  Now the data is there for yesterday but not for Saturday and Sunday.  I'd like to know my 31 day total!  It's not accurate!  Can someone tag a blue and ask when this will be fixed?  Thanks!

Message 4 of 14
latest reply

brian@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

Hi everyone, today we've received reports of:

1) error messages when revising or creating listings in the Clothing, Shoes and Accessories categories, and

2) sales data missing from the bar chart in Seller Hub.

I want to assure everyone that we are aware and are working on fixing both issues as a priority. Thanks!

Brian,
Community Team
Message 5 of 14
latest reply

Thanks for the update Brian

I was just coming here to report the Sales Data missing ...

my sales for the 13th and 14th are also missing from the chart.

And the boards are full of the "Size" thing from both buyers and sellers

penguins_dont_fly is a Volunteer Community Mentor
Buying and Selling since 2013

Message 6 of 14
latest reply

I can't seem to sell similar without a lot of problems....it's removing item specifics.  I think it's because the format has changed....AGAIN!  Why all the constant changes?  It was FINE before!  I do a LOT of sell similar in the mornings....this is going to kill my time today!  

Message 7 of 14
latest reply

So originally I had this exact issue with sales from entire days missing from reports.  Now the issue is only with certain sales missing from certain days.  Its as though you partially fixed the problem.  I'm concerned Ebay is not aware that the issue is only PARTIALLY fixed.  1/3 of my sales are missing for Monday the 14th for example, and about half of yesterdays (15th) sales are missing.  Maybe its related to only promotional sales missing?  These items show in my orders list but not in any reports.  thnx

Message 8 of 14
latest reply

I agree, thefrugalfox, I have data showing from yesterday but still only a small portion from 12-13.  I don't do any promotional sales, so I think the problem is more widespread then that.  Hopefully, they fix this soon.  It would be nice to have an accurate portrayal of weekly/monthly totals.  

The update that seller hub has been fixed is not accurate!

Message 9 of 14
latest reply

Same here, about 75% of my sales are missing on data graph in seller hub for Sunday and Monday, just showing a small percent.

Yet they post on their seller update blog that the issue has been resolved.

Do they even read these forums or reports of issues?

Seems like massive miscommunication in the best scenario here.

Message 10 of 14
latest reply

Days later.....  SALES DATA still wrong.....

Message 11 of 14
latest reply

This is getting ridiculous!  This has been almost a week, for me anyway, and I can't believe they haven't been able to get this fixed.  I understand that other sellers, especially within the clothing category, are having more serious problems but maybe they need to hire more, or at least more competent, tech staff!

Message 12 of 14
latest reply

I am also having a same issue

My sales data is missing from 16th till now

Message 13 of 14
latest reply

ditto here too..stops at the 16th

Message 14 of 14
latest reply