cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SICK TO DEATH OF STUPID EBAY POP UP ADVERT ON AUCTION PAGES ABOUT SOME STUPID £5 off If I use app

I've seen the advert hundreds of times, almost everytime I look at an auction, why does eBay have to SPAM me, do they think I am incapable of making up my own mind, do they think on the 65th time I get the advert I will change my mind and sign up !!!! - It's so %^$ annoying.

I come to ebay to buy, I search for an item and bid on it, I am a paying customer, why on earth is eBay obsessed by trying to wring more out of me ? I already need ad blockers because eBay is totally unusable without them, but now this massive square advert that takes up half the page pops up when I don't want it, I AM NOT INTERESTED, turn it off, it is annoying, I am a customer, do you want to annoy your customers to death, because I am fed up of it. eBay make BILLIONS every year but are not happy because they want more, they want to drown you in adverts just so they can make an extra 2 cents here and there, they don't care that it's an the expense of annoying an already paying customer. I have bought around 2000 items, what more do you want eBay ?????? I didn't sign up to be constantly harrassed by adverts, I signed up to buy stuff, shouldn't you be happy about that, isn't that the purpose ??? 

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0