cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recurrent "We've Looked Everywhere"

For the last month I've had this randomly pop up in the middle of a wide range of tasks and despite the message that "the rest of Ebay is working", it isn't. I'm on Safari and up to date. it eventually rights itself after anything from 5mins to a couple of hours but it's playing havoc with my workflow. I notice others have had this problem before but no answers. Any advice? 

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Do you get the same message using other browsers?

Any difference if you disable add-ons like ad blockers or script blockers?

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

I’m on iPad with safari and haven’t had any issues. Is your device updated? Do you clear History and website data? If not, that can be the reason your seeing the “We’ve looked everywhere”.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

In the last week I can get that “We’ve looked everywhere” message and repeat it at will.

When I set a scheduled listing I like to look at it to check it but I have to make a coffee and sandwich first. Otherwise too quick and I get the eBay's messed up again message.

Clearly some parts of eBay are on a go slow.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

I am also getting the "We've Looked Everywhere" on any listings I schedule to start later and cannot get to them to edit on the computer; this is not happening on the ebay app on the phone.  It just started in the last week or so.   

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Yes, it doesn't happen in the app, just the computer. Thank you, yes,  I have updates and cleaning automated so they're always up to date. 

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

No, I only have Safari but I don't have any ad ons. 

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

I only have Safari

Try Firefox.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

I've contacted ebay on this problem 5 times with no resolution. I finally figured it out on my own. If you have a VPN enabled on your desktop or laptop, disable it when you're trying to post items on ebay. I've done this for the past week & have not had a problem with ebay freezing me out.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply