cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recieved messages not showing at all

I am having issue of not able to find the messages that been sent to me. I got a notifications in my personal email that someone sent me a message, but when I check it in my account it shows me this

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Recieved messages not showing at all

Happened to me last week. A reply to my question submitted by a buyer never ever showed up in my messages, either in hub or app. Fortunately, I got to see her message on the email linked to my eBay account in a timely manner. 

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

I am having this same issue, I see the message in my email account, but it never shows in my ebay, "my messages" it just never shows up? Any body else having this same issue? Any body have a solution? 

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

No solution, same problem though. I get an email saying I’ve received a message, but when I go on eBay it’s not there.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

It must be happening to a lot of people. Guess i will make a call.
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

For the time being, if you click on "reply" within your personal email, it will let you reply to the message, even though it still won't show on your ebay messages.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Thanks, I did start doing that, I just have not had the time to call, I looked on announcements page and saw nothing about it. I just cant believe they have not noticed or been told about this yet.
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

@butialshamsi wrote:

I am having issue of not able to find the messages that been sent to me. I got a notifications in my personal email that someone sent me a message, but when I check it in my account it shows me this

I am having the same issue and meanwhile I have missed thousands of dollars in sales and Ebay could care less, meanwhile I am trying to feed my family here! HELP!

/Users/rachel/Desktop/$_7.JPG
Message 8 of 8
latest reply