cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Codeless Coupons & Volume Pricing

I've been trying to do additional promoting of our Ebay Store. I was doing "Sales + Markdown" and it was working fine. I decided to try "Codeless Coupons" on serveral Holidays since September 2018 with no item selected even tho I had approximately chosen 200+ items. Called Ebay on several occassions about it not working. I was told no other discounts can be in place if you want it to work properly. OK, so I deleted/stop all other discounts and waited over 24 hours and nothing changed. So I stopped "Codeless Coupon" and recreated it again after 24hrs but still no avail.

It's been over a week so I received an message from Ebay to try their "Volume Pricing". So I decided to try it, I added 207 sku's and no items selected on the Summary of Promotions. So I called Ebay, spoke to a Rep in regards to this issue, I'm waiting on them to call me back. I'm sure I will get the same response as I did for "Codeless Coupons".

My issue is our integrity to our customers. I have promoted our Discounts on my Facebook page for our Ebay store. Doing so, I have to manually go into Paypal and and do a "Partial Refund" back to our customers and send them a message. I also paid to boost my "Discounts" on Facebook, $$ loss. We look like an "Idiot" to my customers (previous & possible new). Due to changing our promotions, We have lost our "Top Rated Plus" statis due to lack of sales and for no other reason than that. We work very hard to provide 100% customer statifaction and for our customers to trust us.

By reading the other posts, I realize that we are not the only ones having difficulties. It's just not right to have changes that do not work and we have to suffer for the errors that are in place. I'm grateful for the Customer Reps that tried to help, they have to try their best to fix a problem they didn't create. So, I hope for anyone else who is having these problems, to know you are not alone in the frustration!!!

We have decided to go back to doing " Sales+Markdowns", that we know works for us and forget about using "Codeless Coupons" and "Volume Pricing".

Every new obstacle is a learning process...

Thanks in advance to those who have read this posting and made any comments. 

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0