cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Photos missing over 120 +

Over 120 + listings have all photos missing except for the first one. Several of these are more high end items of mine. This is affecting my sales of these items. I understand that Ebay is aware of this and working on correcting this. Will Ebay be compensating the sellers affected by this in some way? 

Jennifer 

Message 1 of 23
latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Re: Photos missing over 120 +

I plan on calling ebay this morning and requesting my store fee be waived. When we sign up for a store, we assume that technical issues will be dealt with in a timely manner. This photo issue has been going on for weeks. I am positive I have lost sales because of this. If these photos are not recovered I am going to have to pay someone to rephotograph the items. The amount of time and money this is going to cost, far exceeds my store fee of one month. I have the 300.00 store. I will post here after I call Ebay. 

Jennifer

Message 16 of 23
latest reply

This is still happening to me, including to some only a day after fixing them.  It first happened with groups of listings where the photos were all uploaded the same day (I create and schedule listings, all GTC so the actual day the listing went live doesn't matter).

Now each morning I select all my listings and click on Edit and get warnings (either fatal errors where no pictures show up or "improvement suggestions" where only the main photo shows).  Funny thing it does know how many were originally loaded as it says I can "add up to 2 photos" (for example).  I delete all photos from these listings and repost them after I locate them on my PC.

I am sure some potential buyers have viewed then ignored my listings due to lack of photos as my sales jumped after I fixed the initial group of 70+ listings where this problem occurred.

Message 17 of 23
latest reply

To view messed-up listings: from Seller Hub scroll down to Seller Tools then View My Ebay Selling (the old ebay page)- then under Selling Reminders I have the msg "Meet Photo Requirements for 39 Listings" - all of those now only have one photo.  For me loss of at least 200 photos and 39 listings with descriptions like "as seen in photos" -- an unpleasant buying experience for any customer who happens to click.

Message 18 of 23
latest reply

the cached listing thing on google works,i dragged the photos to file and renamed(1,2,3 etc.),ready to load they are retrievable !!! a good time saver for sure.
Message 19 of 23
latest reply

I called and asked Ebay to waive my store fee due to the pictures disappearing, and Ebay not keeping their end of the seller store contract. I was put on hold while the anchor rep asked a supervisor. The response was they are still working on it, we will let you know... This is very frustrating, I do not know if I should start pulling the items missing the pictures and rephotographing them. I would defintly expect Ebay to credit my account substantially for the time and money I will be losing by doing this. The last notice I saw from Ebay was July 3. As of today July 11 Ebay has not reached out to the sellers to let us know what is going on. 

Message 20 of 23
latest reply

I reloaded my pictues 3 different times. They still come up missing. Very frustrating and time consuming.

Message 21 of 23
latest reply

Uodate, I have experienced the major issue since May 21st, filed a claim, got  a "refund" of sorts, but issue continues. Bulk editor won't save my edits anymore, so I edit and then edit templates and edit again 😞  Now the latest feature of the missing images disaster, is that my remaining photos are almost like a "pencil" sketch around the edges of my image!  I reported it on Friday this week, the CS said, "Oh that IS alarming"  understatement of the year 😞  Got a new claim number and was supposed to receive an email from tech dept...still waiting. WILL BE CALLING AGAIN TODAY, will post update if any, not feeling confident at this point. I am also in the process of adding about 150 new products today...wish me luck!

Message 22 of 23
latest reply

Good luck, jacking us around is what they are paid to do.

Yeah they ghosted like 100 of my pictures and sent an offer for some sort of free listings.

Message 23 of 23
latest reply