cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Photo Upload Freezes My Computer

I have been uploading photos today for new listings, and as soon as they are all loaded, my computer freezes. I have to manualy  shut down with my "off" button since nothing responds to my mouse click. It happened twice.  I drag and drop the images, all seems well, but the only thing showing at the bottom is a message "Waiting for Pulsar.ebay," whatever that is. I waited awhile, and had lunch, but the page was the same when I came back.  I didn't have this problem a few days ago. I have Chrome. I was wondering if anyone else had this happen. 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: Photo Upload Freezes My Computer

Don't/won't use Chrome, and have not tried any pic uploads today, but have never had an issue like that using Firefox.

Try another browser.

IIRC, pulsar.ebay.com is tracking garbage - I have it blocked multiple ways via Adblock, Noscript, cookie policies, incidental blocks via JavaScript page element block filters and CSS hiding rules, and domain blocking via Windows HOSTS file. You might consider ideas along those lines (why waiting on possibly unfulfilled requests from pulsar.ebay.com is locking up browser - if that is even the cause - is unknown, but blocking it has no downside I am aware of)
Message 2 of 2
latest reply