cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal not updating item line on their site. Contacted Paypal and let them know,

Hi I Just Called Paypal,
They don't know when this issue is going to be corrected.
I was told that my balance in Paypal was correct that the new money had been added but it wasn't.
They said they don't know when the system will be fixed, but don't worry the money is there,
I had gotten email notification, but there is no record on paypal.
So I will let you know when it gets fixed.

Message 1 of 26
latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

Re: Paypal not updating item line on their site. Contacted Paypal and let them know,

several buyers complaining about paypal didnt up date info on their tansaction
Message 16 of 26
latest reply

Re: Paypal not updating item line on their site. Contacted Paypal and let them know,

no time to contact them you do that since you hired them to collectt money on this site
Message 17 of 26
latest reply

no

Message 18 of 26
latest reply

no i didn't yet
Message 19 of 26
latest reply

where is it  now?

Message 20 of 26
latest reply

how ever i didn;t receive the item yet 

Message 21 of 26
latest reply

how do i get refund paypal not answering the phone are they still sleep
Message 22 of 26
latest reply

where's my part for my car 1988 honda or please refund the money  was charged on my paypal account on the date 3-16-1990 please let me 

Message 23 of 26
latest reply

paypal is a scam business   

Message 24 of 26
latest reply

paypal theif  business  

Message 25 of 26
latest reply

Hi my name is Michael Byrne I ordered product number +25-310-378-6031 on 11 2417 from seller b o y b a 08 8 I never received my product I paid for I contacted him he told me he was going to refund the money to my card and if I was to received the product that I paid for to let him know I told him that I would and if I received it that I've got so many remote control cars that I was still use the lights and just paying for them it's not about the money is a dollar twenty something so he said and we agreed that he would refund the money to my card I thought it was taken care of I kept calling my card call my card to the minute right now which is 5:38 a.m. in the morning here in California he still hasn't refunded the money to my card but he has it on eBay that he did in my eyes that's stealing from me and lying not just to me but to all of you he also posted it as not paid and I promised to pay for it those might not be the exact words but I'm a little **bleep** off right now so I paid for it never got it he told me he would refund my money and he never did so what am I supposed to pay for an item I already paid for and never received I don't think so I need help here you know I've tried everything in for some reason he's not taking it off and I've contacted him like 10 times telling him to be an honest man this is a business cuz he knows I paid for it and he knows that the discussion that we had about him refunding my money and he knows he didn't refund my money and I just need help so my name is Michael Byrne please get back to me as soon as possible
Message 26 of 26
latest reply