cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid for items. Order Confirmed. Showing up as unpaid invoice in purchase history.

I paid for two items I purchased.  Got e-mail from eBay confirming order and yet the items are still showing up in purchase history as unpaid invoice. 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Paid for items. Order Confirmed. Showing up as unpaid invoice in purchase history.

Unpaid invoice is now gone.  No record of purchase in Orders under Purchase History.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Re: Paid for items. Order Confirmed. Showing up as unpaid invoice in purchase history.

Transaction didn't go through, money was refunded in paypal.  No record of purchase on ebay, no unpaid invoice, and no way to pay.  It just keeps getting better by the minute.  LOL!

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Requested and received another invoice from seller.  Paid invoice thru paypal, got eBay confirmation of sale.  Minutes later money refunded with message from eBay:  Your payment didn't go through. Please go to your unpaid items to pay for the item again.  Nothing in unpaid items.  I give up.  Going to ask seller to cancel transaction.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Called eBay customer service.  Not much help.  Ended up cancelling the order.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply