cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order stuck for a long while since the beginning of the shipping progress.

Hello,

My order was shipped by the seller in UK via eBay Global shipping. The only information shown in the tracking was updated on 05.05.2024 (shown below), it seems that my order has been stuck there since the beginning. 

Does anyone know where and how I should contact about this issue? Or is this an eBay technical issue with the tracking?

Any useful information would be appreciated! Thank you.

Pitney Bowes tracking:

----------------------------------------------------------------

A SHIPPING LABEL WAS CREATED. ESTIMATED DELIVERY DATE WILL BE AVAILABLE ONCE THE PACKAGE SHIPS.

May 5, 2024 10:56 AM Tracking details uploaded

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: Order stuck for a long while since the beginning of the shipping progress.

If that is the only tracking they haven't shipped it.  It is just stating they made the label, but not that they actually shipped it. Contact them about it.  If they don't reply I would suggest opening an "item not received case"

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

What is the estimated delivery date that Ebay gave you?

Have a great day.
Message 3 of 11
latest reply

It is estimated as "Arrives Fri, May 10 - Thu, May 16".

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

Thank you, I tried to find the contact email or any other ways towards Pitney Bowes but found nothing reachable. Do you have any idea how I could contact Pitney Bowes regarding this issue? Thanks.

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

Same here. I think there is just a problem with the tracking system.

https://www.pitneybowes.com/us/support/article/000091316/pitneytrack-inbound-release-notes.html

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

Hope so. Today is the estimated deadline for delivery, but no positive sign has arisen yet so far, except the update "May 5, 2024 10:56 AM Tracking details uploaded".

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

What does it say inside the Ebay "track package"-status under "Seller to hub (Step 1)"?

Mine didnt even reach Pittney Bowes yet.

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

@jyvaskala wrote:

Thank you, I tried to find the contact email or any other ways towards Pitney Bowes but found nothing reachable. Do you have any idea how I could contact Pitney Bowes regarding this issue? Thanks.

@jyvaskala 

You need to contact your seller not Pitney Bowes. From the info you posted your seller has not shipped the package yet. It has never arrived at the eBay Global shipping hub. Since today is the 16th you should be able to file an Item Not Received claim with eBay tomorrow.

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

Thanks for your advice. Sure, I first contacted the seller but he just wrote that I should contact the eBay Global shipping rather than him.......😓

But anyway, luckily, Pitney Bowes did not permanently forget my parcel, the tracking shows that it left UK today. 😅

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

Yesterday it showed:

"Sun, May 5       Tracking number provided".

Today (Hub to You (Step 2)😞

"Fri, May 17       Shipped from Global Shipping Center to Destination"

I guess that Pitney Bowes might have its scheduled transportations according to the route and destination, or the carrier volume. For example, this order was shipped by the seller on May 05 and estimated to be delivered by May 16, it just started its journey heading the destination at the same time with my other orders placed on May 14.

Anyway, they moved. We are winning, quite lately though!

Message 11 of 11
latest reply