cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification Issue

hello: having an issue with notifications. I am not getting a direct email when an item sells . something got shut off or un-clicked and I can't find there it is. any help would be appreciated.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Notification Issue

@the-ford-gt-part-godfather 

Go to your "Site Preferences" from Seller Hub.  On the left side of the page there is a list of items under "My Account".  The 3rd item on the list is "Communication Preferences".  Click that.  It will take you to the page where you can edit how you are notified for everything.   You should be able to verify if anything was turned off accidently there.  Hope this helps!

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

It has been an issue for me as well, since 4/13.  After 3 calls and a chat with eBay Business on Facebook, still no resolution.  Lost 3 potential sales because of not receiving emails of offers.  Offers went unanswered.  Crazy thing is we get notifications when buyers asking questions, but nothing else. No notifications on offers, sales, payouts or other eBay notifications.

We have 2 eBay stores and another eBay account that we manage throughout the day.  Becomes very frustrating to constantly log out and then log into this problem account, just to check messages.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@rockrepeatclothing 

You could open an incognito window with each account. That will prevent having to sign in each time. 

Did it help when you confirmed your setting according to @myhomeschooldelights post?

No one asked, but I am looking forward to the day when having feedback default sorted by relevance seems right.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

did not help. just not sure why I would not get email notifications when something sells.

I checked ny personal email block list and nothing there so I know it's not on my end.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply