cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting emails from ebay

Recently I am not receiving any email messages from ebay [ no notifications of saved search items, messages from members re: offering special price, no message re: purchased item won or that it was shipped] I went in to the contact preferences on my account and updated/verified my email, but still no notices...I think ebay is having technical issues with multiple functions....

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Not getting emails from ebay

I am also having this problem - customers are not able to send messages to me, but they say they have sent them - nothing in email inbox OR ebay inbox??

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

This has been going on for 2 weeks. We were receiving about a quarter of the messages by email notification. This morning I checked and I didn't receive any email notifications and I had messages from customers in the message area.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Hi,

I've just had the same issue also. I just received a negative feedback and the buyer stated in the comments "no reply to comms". So I rang ebay and I've just got off the phone with ebay now and they can see that the buyer messaged me on their end but the message is not coming through to my inbox. It's definitely a site issue, which the call agent refused the accept! 

Just so unfair on me as I never received this message from my buyer and I've now received a negative feedback due ebay's own website not working! 😞

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Same issue on this side, I'm not getting any emails for saved searches....going on 4 days now. I get other emails about order updates and sells but not search notifications...went and unsubscribed/resubscribed on them and no change...

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

is is still a ongoing issue, also received negative feedback, as l was not aware that l had won the item.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply